54 replies to this topic

#41 Katarina

Katarina

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 14 February 2020 - 06:33 AM

Would also like to add my favorite store to this list!

DDLGWorld - They have a massive variety of clothing with sizing upto 6XL in some cases! :) 

Hope this helps some of you out! 

• LittleCinder likes this

#42 Guest_QueenJellybean_*

Guest_QueenJellybean_*
    • Guests

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:17 AM

moderator note: 

merging this topic with Clothing For Plus Sized Littles. 

this is a great resource!

not at all a moderator note:

i'd look into stores like onesiesdownunder for ideas. :heart:

#43 Michiko

Michiko

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 09:03 AM

Ddlgplayground is a dropshipping site,they order for cheap from aliexpress get aliexpress to ship the items to you and take a huge chunk of the profit. I understand business is business but when some littles work several jobs for their monies and end up paying 3 times the amount and have to wait up to 4 weeks for shipping from china or even longer.. it is pretty unfair. Just saying, I know some littles are happy to purchase from ddlg playground but if it is exactly the same as the stuff from aliexpress and waiting time why pay more? I do actually have proof of them being a dropshipping company also as they have left a digital trail on ddlg items on aliexpress.
    • Lollipox likes this

#44 CreampuffRabbit45

CreampuffRabbit45

Little Rabbit

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 03:13 AM

Thank you very much!! 

#45 junebug0325

junebug0325

Daddy's Little Bunny {DNHB}

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 353 posts
    • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 17 May 2020 - 08:52 PM

I second lilKinkBoutique, very reasonably priced and goes up to sizes bigger than 3x.

Someone asked about Lolita wear and I really like ichicgoblack on Etsy for that. She goes up to 8x.

And if you're looking for super frilly baby wear or sissy stuff, BinkiesnBows on Etsy isn't super cheap but she goes up to 4x and will customize sizes.

I didn't see those on the list, hope it helps.

Yessss! I love LilKinkBoutique! I have bought many items from them and I love every single one. You are also able to type a message for the seller when you buy your items. I have never had an issue with them, and I definately recommend them for anyone who is looking at little items for their collection!

102004793-256-k917546.jpg​​

#46 junebug0325

junebug0325

Daddy's Little Bunny {DNHB}

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 353 posts
    • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 17 May 2020 - 08:54 PM

Ddlgplayground is a dropshipping site,they order for cheap from aliexpress get aliexpress to ship the items to you and take a huge chunk of the profit. I understand business is business but when some littles work several jobs for their monies and end up paying 3 times the amount and have to wait up to 4 weeks for shipping from china or even longer.. it is pretty unfair. Just saying, I know some littles are happy to purchase from ddlg playground but if it is exactly the same as the stuff from aliexpress and waiting time why pay more? I do actually have proof of them being a dropshipping company also as they have left a digital trail on ddlg items on aliexpress.

Yes. Go to Aliexpress and purchase the items instead of from DDLGPlayground. The shipping might take a little longer because it is coming from China, but I promise you, you will save a bunch of money because they mark their prices up significantly to make a profit.

Junebug xxx

102004793-256-k917546.jpg​​

#47 FiraπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

FiraπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

Little

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 May 2020 - 10:19 PM

Holley Tea Time are awesome people! I met them in January at an anime convention!! Bought like 6 buttons from them.

My Daddy means the world me!!

wittle age: 6

#48 sillystarlite

sillystarlite

Middle

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 23 June 2020 - 02:25 PM

Anyone have recommendations for someone with 26/28 (56" hip measurement, 48" waist) pant size and a 46" bust? I haven't been able to find anything bigger than 52" ☹️

#49 rainbowglo

rainbowglo

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts
    • LocationWinnipeg

Posted 14 September 2020 - 02:21 AM

I recently found https://svahausa.com which has sizes up to 5XL and is in the $$-$$$ range depending on sales going on (and they have a 20% off bonus if you sign up for their mailing list... The awesome thing about their clothing is that it's geeky, scientific, adorable, and otherwise just plain awesome!

The makers of these dresses promote womens rights and have some pretty unique designs!

I recently ordered a few twirly dresses inclusive of outer space, jazz music stuff, robots, and even a van gogh dress I will get to wear at an immersive van gogh event I'm attending next month!!!
    • Tasha-Pasha likes this

#50 gekko

gekko

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 12:06 AM

Not a huge selection but I recently discovered that the Nickelodeon store on Amazon.com (US) now ships internationally.

https://www.amazon.c...82-E53F4F74ED65

Whats interesting about that is they offer a number of shirts in up to 3XL, in particular these are very much children's designs on the shirts not those knock-off adult shirts.

Like this TMNT "I'm 4" shirt (I can't imagine the 4year old who wears a mens 3XL lol) - https://www.amazon.c...07537HNTB&psc=1

Or a Paw Patrol (Marshall) shirt - https://www.amazon.c...t/dp/B079YHJFK1

As far as I can tell its just shirts and some sweaters, but it is a chance to get some licensed little clothes.

#51 Gabboo

Gabboo

Smol Bean

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 37 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 11 December 2020 - 01:26 PM

I know this is an old post,but you are my hero for this! I'm plus sized but finding things is always SO HARD. thank you!

#52 Tasha-Pasha

Tasha-Pasha

Bratty Little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 321 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 18 December 2020 - 11:54 PM

I recently found https://svahausa.com which has sizes up to 5XL and is in the $$-$$$ range depending on sales going on (and they have a 20% off bonus if you sign up for their mailing list... The awesome thing about their clothing is that it's geeky, scientific, adorable, and otherwise just plain awesome!

The makers of these dresses promote womens rights and have some pretty unique designs!

I recently ordered a few twirly dresses inclusive of outer space, jazz music stuff, robots, and even a van gogh dress I will get to wear at an immersive van gogh event I'm attending next month!!!

I just checked this site out and it is AMAZING! Thank you for sharing!

β€œAre you learning me by heart, little Sara?" he said, stroking her hair.

"No," she answered. "I know you by heart. You are inside my heart.”

~ Frances Hodgson Burnett ~ A Little Princess ~

read with Me

#53 Thiccaltprincess

Thiccaltprincess

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2020 - 02:31 AM

This is perfect! Thank you so much :)

#54 Morri Magic

Morri Magic

BBG In the Snowy Mountains.

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 01:10 PM

Shein is a site I can recommend. You do need to know your actual measurements and check each garment's description to match. Read the reviews for items too. 

The quality is OK for the most part - they are very inexpensive, so adjust expectations to match!  I haven't been disappointed in anything I've gotten from them, other than not paying attention to the sizing once.  :rolleyes:  They have hundreds of options! This is your warning - you can go down the rabbit hole very easily! LOL. There's a wide range of styles, so you may have to hunt for ideal looks. 

Morri Magic

Babygirl with 'tude!

Kik: MorrighanMagic

#55 jademoongirl101

jademoongirl101

Jademoongirl101

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 04 January 2021 - 01:51 PM

Hiii ok i really wanna add Thunda Thighs for amazing plus sized thigh highs to the list!!!!!!!!!

they have the most amazing thigh highs i've ever seen and the only ones that have ever fit right on me!!! i have HUGE thighs and these fit perfect!! and they come in quite a few really nice colours. also they're soooooo warm!!! they do roll down for me a little but not as bad as other brands and its easily fixed.

https://www.thundathighs.com/

https://www.instagra...m/thundathighs/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plus size, clothing, little

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users