DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

I would like to be a switch! Advice and tips?

Guest Yourspoopylilmonster

Guest Yourspoopylilmonster

I have been little for 3 years now and while i 100% love being coddled and babbied. Recently i have felt the need to want to do that for someone else!

I have tried to google advice on how to be a mommy and such but i have not found any good solid advice!

It be great to chat with people who are doms or dommes that can give some tips or advice!

Littles are welcome to give opinions also!

I am interested in exploring both mdlg and mdlb!

Thanks for any help you can give!

I hope you all have a great week and weekend!

• Like 1

Guest LittlestKing

Since you've been a little you will have a lot of insight into what another little needs! Every little is different, but as a starting point just think of what you would want a Mommy to do for you! Cuddles, structure, love, all that good stuff! 

Good luck in your new adventure!

• Like 1

Guest LeftyGuitar

Just be the mommy/domme you wanna be. Everyone is different. You might have to try a few different things before you really figure out what you like. Expermint a little, I find role-playing can help with this. Maybe your're a soft/caring mommy or maybe you wanna be a strict/demanding yet caring mommy. Play around and see what you like the best.

• Like 1

Guest QueenJellybean

howdy! fellow switch here! 

i've been both the little & the mommy in past relationships, so i've got a bit of experience in both.

the best advice i can give you for switching, especially in this dynamic, is to be the mommy that you'd want to have. 

imagine the structure, dynamic, & playfulness that you'd want in a caregiver, & implement that into your top dynamic.

i'd even suggest drafting up your own rules, reward charts, etc. so you can get a feel for the type of dynamic you'd like to have. 

good luck!

• Like 1

(I will be using female:female pronouns for simplicity)

Honestly I would recommend research, as I always do.

You know the ins and outs of being a little? Time to learn the ins and outs of being a Mommy. 

Trying to be the mommy you would want is FANTASTIC advice! And 10/10 would recommend the same.

However, I would also recommend you figure out what you can handle as a Mommy. I am a Domme to women so I will us myself as an example:

If I had a little and she broke a rule, my punishments would not be fun, and she would not be able to cute her way out of it. I am not a sadist, but mentally I can be strict. So my punishments are swift, frequently involve a massive mental component and are always geared in modifying behaviors. Like learning and sticking to a rule. And of course everything being pre-discussed and with consent.

If I had a little where she has anxiety, can't handle strictness, etc. I would expect my rules to be followed, but there would be less. My punishments would be less, but they would remain the expectation that I would require. They wouldn't be fun nor would they be able to "get out of it." It would just cater to her needs; a little shorter of a punishment, not as much as X nor as much as Y as I would with a little who is comfy with it. 

But my guideline of punishments remain the same - I expect my rules to be followed and punishments fulfilled when the occasion requires. I need a little to be compatible with that.

So what about you? How do you feel about rules and punishments? What about rewards and progressive incentives? What do you expect to be okay in public and in private? Do you want her to call you Mommy in the store, hold her hand crossing the street, want her to dress up? Or is this a private thing between the two of you? As a Mommy, do you need to control every aspect of her life in a Total Power Exchange, or are you more laid back?

So yes, looking towards being the Mommy you would want is vital and necessary - but just as much is finding out your limits, idiosyncrasies, your needs and your expectations of the future. Figure out what kind of little you want; a slave-little, a brat, an alpha, a sub, what about a pet? Etc. You need to give all of this as much thought as you did when figuring out you were a little. If you are a switch, start nurturing this side of you as well.

So like I said - I would always recommend research as the best form of advice. Because no one can tell you what will feel right and naturally, except you. 

I've actually wanted to try having a mommy.... I've always been the dominant/daddy in all of my relationships.... finding a mommy can be difficult. I'd like to talk to you about what you're looking for and what you might want to get out of it. I can see myself being a switch. 

I have been little for 3 years now and while i 100% love being coddled and babbied. Recently i have felt the need to want to do that for someone else!

I have tried to google advice on how to be a mommy and such but i have not found any good solid advice!

It be great to chat with people who are doms or dommes that can give some tips or advice!

Littles are welcome to give opinions also!

I am interested in exploring both mdlg and mdlb!

Thanks for any help you can give!

I hope you all have a great week and weekend!

• 1 month later...

Hi! I'm a middle while I'm on little space, but as an adult I'm a daddy with two loving babies!

I'm on little space right now, so let me think in some advice -you could talk to me by private message later if you want to talk to the big one.

I think that the most important thing that my daddy-me does is to be soooooo loving. You have to make sure that your baby knows that they are the most special thing in your live, so you have to tell them how special they are, how much you love them, how beautiful they are and how much you need them. Also it is important that you make them feel safety. As you are a little, you can think which things make you feel safety or loved. Besides, I think it is important to listen to them when they talk to you -maybe they are asking you to be a rabbit and you as an adult think that this is impossible, but it is important for them!

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm only 8 right now! 

Sending you a big hug! I'm sure you'll be a great mommy :lol: