DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

ABDL help

DesertPunk

Soooooo I've recently told my little its a bit of my fetish to have her in a diaper and she says she is ok with it, my problem seems to be that i have absolutely no idea where to get diapers that would fit her as i am VERY new to the whole ddlg thing, does anyone know of ABDL places that ship to Australia?? Any suggestions would be incredibly helpful.
  • Like 1

Honestly the diapers at the store for kids will probably fit her.  They fit several of my ex's and they ranged in size from 5'8" to 5'0"

I'm not a big fan of the adult diapers as they aren't as cute and are comically oversized.

Unfortunately height isn't a good measurement when it comes to a person's hips/waist lol.

And I'd say the oversized thing is more for people who actually want to use them than looks. 

If you are starting out, I would actually recommend adult diapers. They aren't cute, but the sizing is accurate and you can get them at Coles delivered if you dont want to be seen with them. I recommend this so you two get the hang of it with something cheaper than you will find at a custom ABDL store. Once you get an idea of what you like, if you two are actually comfy going through with the diaper aspect of ABDL, then move on to the ones that cost more.

This is just my practical advice to help save money while you experiment and get used to them. Especially because you can easily have your little wear a pair of cute panties over the diaper and still retain the little-like aspect of the who experience.

Places like etsy and eBay sell cute diaper covers if you do go for the plain adult diapers. I just had a quick look and there's plain ones, patterned ones, and cute frilly ones. ^^ They even have the cloth diapers for about $10, so if you're just going for looks and feel over use that could be another idea that's much cheaper long term and also more environmentally friendly. ^^
  • Like 1

Guest depth_of_field_ddlg

Cloth diapers are useful for littles who want to feel the "padding", but have the option not to use them, and are wearable often. You don't have to commit to an expensive bag of diapers if you know you're little will most likely not use them.

If they can fit them, pullups or bedwetting pants are a nice in between. They can be pulled down if your little needs to use the bathroom, or they are thick enough to handle a small to moderate "accident". You have options in pullups.

You say it's your fetish, so you probably have some kind of idea which kind of diapers you would prefer? Dedicated ABDL diapers tend to be visually (patterns, outside material) nicer but on the more expensive end, whereas the healthcare adult diapers are cheaper, widely available and more functional (often better fit, but some of the might be simply ugly). 

For example ABUniverse seems to have some kind of online shop in Australia, but you'll find a ton more with Google as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ittybittyberry
You could try if pullups would be better , bedwetting ones for teens or there are plenty of sites that maybe ship to Australia. I believe onesies down under seels diapers. Or try ur local grocery or convenient stores for adult diapers . They are usually cheaper than abdl desigd ones , so you could try a few sizes!