DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

What Reminds You of Us? A Game!

Little Illy

*Waves* Hiya everyone! I was just in chat and this topic came up and I thought it would be really super fun to see what people think!

This is a game! Members type their name and other members then comment on what they associate with that person!

Example: Little Illy

"Little Illy" - I always think of your igloo!

So put your name and see what everyone thinks!

Absolutely no sexual comments or associations and nothing rude or passive aggressive. This is a fun little game so lets keep it that way! ^_^

Edited by Little Illy

Guest QueenJellybean

i love games like this! (probably pretty obvious since i post in all of them & even started one!)

batsy always reminds me of long stories with a lot of energy & emotion in them! 

& bree always reminds me of libraries! (i noticed no one did you yet.)

babyjellybean!

Princess Batsy (better known as Spooky Batsy)

Batsy you remind me of hyper happiness! You’re always so excited and bubbly, even when worried. It’s a talent!

babyjellybean!

Belle, you remind me of a civil servant for the Poly world. You are always right there to help people understand and learn about that aspect of life and it is so inspiring.

You, of course, of course, also remind me of Beauty and the Beast! :heart:

Edited by Little Illy

Me??

Illy is Fresh fallen snow and a husky puppy.

Jelly is Sunshine yellow and adventure stories

DG is kindness and midnight skies.

Edited by LittleCelticLass

Me??

Illy is Fresh fallen snow and a husky puppy.

Jelly is Sunshine yellow and adventure stories

DG is kindness and midnight skys.

Lass, you’re just pure goodness ^_^

I love this idea!! Quirkygrl16.

ILLY- you remind me of a super smart and super cute

BATSY- super high energy but kinda shy..

BABYJELLYBEAN- Also super smart and intelligent.

WAFFLEDEMON- fun and playful

LITTLECELTICLASS- adorable and sweet

Curiousity killed the cat, but I'll play. :3

ShadowsGrace aka KnightLite

Illy - Yes, the igloo! I imagine you there being studious with your ears perking up when chat catches your interest. Then you pop out to contribute. I associate you with well thought out and meticulously detailed advice.

Batsy - I think of you as a human bouncy ball full of silly fun, energy, and sometimes anxiousness. You are very caring and always ready to be uplifting to others as you bounce around chat.

Jelly - I think of you as having a good memory. You are a mod and know lots of people but still remembered talking to this newbie and the resulting nickname. :) You are warm and welcoming, helping new members feel at home here.

Waffle Demon - Waffles and Demons and Baby Dragons! Oh my! I feel a kinship with you in many ways. We both walk the line between interests in dark subjects and cute stuff (like a living Tim Burton character), as well as other seeminly contradicting aspects of self and life. You are you, and you don't feel the need to conform to one side or another. Also, horror movies!

Lass - Two words... good girl. Even accidents think you are adorable (that's my theory on why they won't leave you alone). You are sweetness wrapped up in a bundle of fiery curls. Keeper of the Woobie and the Endless Box, teller of stories, soother of souls. Kogitsuni! Fairies, skin art, cider, mead, and whiskey.

ThroatGhost - Don't know you well, but I instantly think of the cool art.

Sorry Quirkygrl16. I dun know you much yet, but hopefully we will get to talk more soon.

Several others I would add, but I dunno if they would want to be mentioned so I'll wait to see if they join the thread.

ShadowsGrace you are darkness and light, Big Kitty, kittens, foxes, ravens and rats. You are playmate and protector; safety and snuggles. Whiskey, coffee and pie. You are my Shadow Cat. Fierce and handsome Displacer Beast. Edited by LittleCelticLass
  • Like 1

Oh, and I forgot to say thank you. *blushes*

Bats, you are love and energy. Hugs and Nini speeches. Spooky little ball of black and orange feistiness!

• Like 1

Throat Ghost - You remind me of MilkPop and Popsicles and Fluff and some of the coolest, littlest art I have ever seen. And I have always secretly thought youd be a badass tattoo artist. :lol:

Quirkygirl16 - I haven't had much interaction with you, but I see you on the threads! You seem genuinely caring and always giving out advice. I hope I continue to see you working on the threads. ^_^

ShadowsGrace - You remind me of the one who was able to make a certain someone happy, who gave her what she deserves (so far - no pressure). But I also feel like you are the Shadow in the corner, either waiting for a cool conversation or waiting to add a cool comment to inspire more depth. B) But you are really laid back, which is also cool. 

Edited by Little Illy
  • Like 2

I am curlybaby ! (▰˘◡˘▰)

Illy you always remind me of giving people informed educational and honest replies in the comments section of the forum ^_^ 

lass you make me think of sharpies and sitting on rooftops! 

(▰˘◡˘▰) (▰˘◡˘▰) (▰˘◡˘▰)

Guest QueenJellybean

@curlybaby always reminds me of that song 

"there once one a girl, who had a little curl.

just in the middle of her forehead.

& when she was good, she was very, very good.

but when she was bad, she was horrid!"

:p

• Like 2

Guest CollateralBeauty

CollateralBeauty

ILLY- I just picture someone with a lot of books sitting in an igloo. You always seem so knowledgeable.

BATSY- I just picture a really cute bat hanging from a tree branch eating a grape.

JELLY- I immediately think of buttered popcorn flavored jelly beans.

WAFFLE DEMON- I always think of this game about bread that you have to get to a toaster without touching the floor. Markiplier played it and raged at it.

LASS- Merida!! Although I think of a more grown up version of her.

SHADOWSGRACE- Peter Pan's shadow. I don't really know why.

THROAT GHOST- Photoshop. I came across a thread you started where you had posted cute little pet cartoons for people to add to their signatures.

CURLY BABY- I don't think I've ever talked to you before, but you username makes me think of my little cousin who has really cute curly hair.

Throat Ghost - You remind me of MilkPop and Popsicles and Fluff and some of the coolest, littlest art I have ever seen. And I have always secretly thought youd be a badass tattoo artist. :lol:

Quirkygirl16 - I haven't had much interaction with you, but I see you on the threads! You seem genuinely caring and always giving out advice. I hope I continue to see you working on the threads. ^_^

ShadowsGrace - You remind me of the one who was able to make a certain someone happy, who gave her what she deserves (so far - no pressure). But I also feel like you are the Shadow in the corner, either waiting for a cool conversation or waiting to add a cool comment to inspire more depth. B) But you are really laid back, which is also cool.

I really x

Do my best to help when I can at least