DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

new to this

jakeslittlegirl2015

my daddy and i have recently decided this is the lifestyle for us and this is something we both want to do. I am a very submissive person and very little at heart, while he is very alpha/dominant, but has a soft heart when it comes to me and is very protective of me. i just wanted some opinions on what we should make as a list for guidelines.. we are having trouble coming up with ones we can both agree on. also, in this type of dynamic, is there a contract for my daddy and i? we just need some advice because we want to do this the right way and he doesn't want to seem like he is talking down to me as a person or treating me badly, and we just aren't sure how to go about this. please help ! thank you all :)

There is no right way of doing DD/lg. Just like there is no right way to do other dynamics.  DD/lg is a relationship you guys do together, you don't need to follow rules. Contracts? I don't know. Rules I don't know. Because I don't know either of you so I can't tell you what to do or what to say.

• Like 1

Well first off the beauty of this type of relationship is there really is no wrong way to do it. Really it's what the two of you make it. What is it that is most important to the two of you. Sit down and talk about. While me and daddy don't have a contract if that's what you both want, do it! This is all about the people in it and what they want. Talk to each other and listen to each it her is the best advice I can give.
  • Like 1

Guest buddhagirl

My daddy's rules for me evolve as we do and he modifies them to support my constant betterment. Here are daddy's current rules...

1.  Always treat Daddy with respect and behave in a way that makes me proud when we are together or apart.

2.  Do as Daddy guides and tells you to without arguing or hesitation. You can tell me if something scares you or makes you uncomfortable, but Daddy decides if there is a compromise or if you still need to do it—because I know it's good for you or because it pleases me and won’t permanently harm you.

3.  Do not hide things from Daddy, like other men being inappropriate with you, or if you are upset about something.

4.  Tell Daddy when you break any of the rules so that I can ensure your safety and keep you on the right path.

5.   Accept all spankings and punishments like a good girl and be thankful for my love, strength and guidance.

6.  Do not let anyone touch you suggestively or sexually except for your Daddy.

7.  Do not be alone with men other than your Daddy.

8.  Inform me of any nights you are out, with whom, and where. This is for your safety and for my comfort in knowing that you're safe.

9. You are allowed to be friends with whomever you choose, so long as that friendship is not toxic or disrespectful to your most important relationship with me. I may tell you to limit your time with that person, or cut them out altogether.

10.  Your body belongs to me and is mine to do with as I please. Therefore, your orgasms are mine to control as I wish. You will be ready whenever and wherever Daddy wants to touch and use your body. You must receive explicit permission to orgasm and when you do, consider it a gift from Daddy and thank me.

11.  You will never be ashamed of being wet or of what makes you wet.

12.  You will wear a collar at all times as a reminder that you are mine: under my protection, care and authority. If you feel it will be detrimental to wear your collar for any reason, you may explain it to Daddy and I will decide. Only I am to lock and unlock your collar.

13.  You will be cleaned and washed, maintaining good hygiene so Daddy can taste you and enjoy you as I please. If you are not clean and we are starting to get intimate you will excuse yourself to wash. If you’re on your period you will let me know before we get sexual. 

14.  Occasionally you will surprise me by waking me up with Daddy’s cock in your mouth, arousing me from a deep sleep in a most pleasurable way.

15.  It is important for you to eat properly and make sure that you are staying hydrated.  You will work out 4-5 times a week to maintain your health. If you are experiencing any kind of health problems you will make any necessary appointments to adequately diagnose and treat them. Daddy wants you to be healthy and sound in mind and body, free as possible of any personal limitations, so that you may live a long, fulfilling life.

16.  You will ensure there is enough food in the house that Daddy likes so that when I am hungry I have something available to eat. You will ask permission to make coffee for me in the morning; I like to make my own coffee, but will allow you to do it for me on occasion. You will prepare a dinner for me at least once a week.

17.  You will place your complete trust in Daddy. Trust my concern for your safety, your emotional, sexual and physical health and the well-being of our relationship. Tell me if, at any point, you are having trouble trusting in any of these areas. This relationship is built on honesty and trust and our commitment to each other's well being.

18.  Being afraid or crying are not signs of weakness. Revealing fears and sharing your tears softens your will, allows me to heal your old wounds and will bond you closer to me. Do not to hide or feel ashamed when you are scared or cry. Daddy is here to take good care of your feelings.

19.  I am your life partner, best friend, caregiver and guide. You should not feel bad about what you need and will communicate your wants and needs clearly. Always let me know what you want and need to feel safe, loved and happy. 

20.  You are my life partner, best friend and adoring little girl. You will always listen to my wants and needs and do your best to fulfill them with an open heart, generosity, love and grace.

21. You are to practice self-compassion and not be too hard on yourself or be too negatively critical of yourself.  Catch negative self-talk energy and call yourself out on how it isn’t serving your best interest any longer. If you encounter struggles with this practice talk to your Daddy.

22.  All rules shall not conflict with or impede family or working life.       

• Like 1

thank you all so much, it was helpful to hear a little from just a few different people who are more experienced in this lifestyle. if anyone comes up with anything else, please don't hesitate! we want as many opinions as possible