DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Favorite stuffies to snuggle with!!!

Guest Baby_Kitty9818

Guest Baby_Kitty9818
Hi everyone! So,I like stuffies to snuggle with,but my absolute favorite is my teddy bear,Teddy. What are some of you guys favorite stuffies?
  • Like 1

Guest .Bunny.
Uwahh, so cute! ~~ mine is a really big tiger named Felix that I got for Christmas last year. He's like ... four feet long AND THE BEST PILLOW. ♡ I never had a really big stuffie when I was growing up, but always wanted one.

I have one like that. Hes a dog that's almost as big as I am and sometimes I take naps on top of him. He doesn't fit on my bed very well though so I dont sleep with him. His name is wrolf and i won him at a social.

I am currently cuddling Eeyore. He is very soft and understands sadness. I really want the Baymax and the holiday Eeyore from the Disney store. My favorite stuffie is Lollie the pink cuddly bear because she is pastel and spooky and smells like pumpkin but mostly because my Protectors made her for me. She has a sound that is Puddin sounding like a velociraptor and Squiggy being goofy doing a deep sigh. She has a shirt that is black and says trick or treat in pink and orange sparkles with witches on their broom on it and a sparkly pink, orange and black tutu. She protects me from all of the tricks. I also love Pumpkin Skellington, my skeleton teddy bear that is wearing a pumpkin. He is cuddly. Toothless is another favorite because he protects me too. I loves all of my stuffies though.

I have a lil grey teddy who sleeps in my bed every night. He doesn't have a name or anything and I'm not really a teddy person. It just belonged to someone really special to me and the teddy comforts me. 

Guest Swadloon

My pride of lion plushies is ALWAYS there for cuddles. Caesar is floppy and has GIANT paws, Courage is SUPER soft and so is Chivalry (but Chivalry’s mane is a bit tickly, achoo), and Kingston almost looks like a real, miniature lion!

I also have a giant blue whale plushie named Jabu Jabu who I often fall asleep on. He’s sort of a pillow and a plushie at the same time - he’s almost perfectly circular, with these lil tiny fins and tail :p

• Like 1

Most of my stuffies are on my bed and surround me while I sleep. It’s kinda like a hug! I do sleep with my bear, Paddington, in my arms. So comforting. ❤️

My favorite is Bun Bun. He/she is my giant buildabear bunny. Bun bun is so big that he gave me a back ache when I first cuddled with her on top of me. Now I curl up with my head on bun bun's lap to sleep. It's like having a person's lap to snuggle into. He also smells like bubble gum!

I have two.  A husky named Starr and she's sadly a little scruffy because I've had her for twelve years almost, and Mr. Snuggleuffagus, he's a giant stuffed doggy that my older brother got me a few years ago (I was sad after my first relationship ended and I had to give away the stuffie that boyfriend gave me because it made me super sad just to look at it, so my brother bought me a new one)

• 2 weeks later...
My favoritest stuffie in the whole world is my purple bunny, Lucas! I've had him for most of my life, so he's definitely the most important stuffie in the whole wide world!!!

Whenever I'm sad, I like to cuddle with him and it helps me feel better. I'd probably sleep with him too if I didn't have such weird sleeping positions that sadly don't cater very well to the art of stuffie-cuddling.

I have some other stuffies too...

I have Brandy the dog, which is the first ever build a bear i got; hes ALMOST as old as Lucas

Then I have Mei, a furreal friends luv cub panda that I got from a really good friend- like Brandy, she's one of me 3 oldest

After that I have Bailey, another build a bear dog

Then there's Bernard, a very antique-y bear/dog??? that I got at a nearby shop. He's got limbs that are attached with buttons, so they can move around and stuff!!

And finally I have Bonnie, a fluffy sheep build a bear <3 She's my newest, and was a gift from a good friend for my birthday last year

https://imgur.com/a/FdtYTu5 <- My stuffies! <3

Edited by CherieBits

Guest TheQuiet1

My stuffed cow named MooMoo! She's the perfect size to give the bestest of cuddles. c:

But I try to snuggle with the rest of my stuffies sometimes too, because I don't want them to feel left out.

I have two.  A husky named Starr and she's sadly a little scruffy because I've had her for twelve years almost, and Mr. Snuggleuffagus, he's a giant stuffed doggy that my older brother got me a few years ago (I was sad after my first relationship ended and I had to give away the stuffie that boyfriend gave me because it made me super sad just to look at it, so my brother bought me a new one)

I have a third one now! My daddy bought me a new husky because I saw it at the store, and thought about getting it, but put it back and he knew I really wanted it so he bought it for me just because :) we named him Alexander

Kitten has a stuffie army she is building, but by far her two favourites are Snowstorm, which is a Snow Leopard plushie, and Mr. Bear, whom she has had since she was two years old. He's been through a lot with kitten, but he's too big to cuddle properly when she sleeps without overheating her, so her sleeping buddy is Snowstorm. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PinkOlivia
I have lots of bears living on my bed but I take 2 around with me Albert, his white and fluffy with big eyes and snuggles is a big friendly and kind bear