DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

ilylily

Hi friends! I have a question that’s been bugging me. Me and my daddy had our first fight couple days ago, everything is fine right now and we made up, but since I said some nasty things to him, we agreed that I should get punished for the really offensive curse words I used.

This is my first time getting punished, my daddy is not the super strict type, I think, and we both mostly enjoy funishments, especially the physical ones, like spanking so he knew that wasn’t going to help, he then said that next time we meet (we are long distance for the most part) he’s going to wash my mouth with soap.

Now, I did a little research and I found out that this punishment is not unusual in the BDSM community but even tho I agreed with it, I’m scared that I might throw up even tho daddy said I don’t have to swallow or chew.

Any littles had that type of punishment before? Do you think daddy is being too harsh?

Guest Andromeda
It seems reasonable to me, because it fits the offense. However, if you're questioning a punishment you should talk to your partner about it. Explain your concerns and ask questions, that way both of you are comfortable.
  • Like 1

I think that, generally, you should be very careful with actual punishments as corrective measures because that is a short step away from abuse that can lead to trauma. Frankly, i don't believe in corporal punishment as a way to improve behavior whether it concerns adult littles or actual children. Studies show it does more harm than good. On the other hand, you are an adult, and consenting adults can do pretty much what they want to each other in my view. But don't cross lines you are not comfortable with.

• Like 2

Hi, 

That is a tough question to answer without knowing what rules if any were established in the beginning of your relationship. I generally discuss punishments in relation to being compliant with the rules that we establish in the beginning. If it is a first offense I generally would not use this method. That being said every relationship has their own dynamic, however you must always speak up if you have a problem with anything in the relationship no matter how large or small you think it is. A good daddy/dom should always listen to his girl/little/sub and respect her wishes as she should be guided and respected always. Punishment is a means to show her the mistake that she made and not a means to punish for the sake of punishing. 

I dont think its harsh. But.... I personally don't believe in having to wait for punishments. Punishments should happen at the time of the offence because in my mind punishment is what allows us to forgive and move on from the incident. If you have to wait you can't move on and that's not healthy or good for anyone. Again, this is my opinion and how things work for me. It may not be like that for everyone but I do disagree with having to wait. We usually feel guilty and horrible after doing wrong and being unable to move on isn't good. The fear/anticipation of punishment for that long isn't good either imo. Punishment should happen at the time so everyone can forgive and move on.
  • Like 1

Guest Dreamless

If it is something you guys agreed on but you are now having second thoughts then talk to your daddy! Part of it could be the anticipation creating more anxiety and would be normal in an immediate punishment. It isn't that unusual of a punishment and seems to match the offense but if you're worried the best thing to do is to communicate your fears with your daddy so he knows what is going on. Ultimately its up to you and him what is and isn't too harsh.

Hi friends! I have a question that’s been bugging me. Me and my daddy had our first fight couple days ago, everything is fine right now and we made up, but since I said some nasty things to him, we agreed that I should get punished for the really offensive curse words I used.

This is my first time getting punished, my daddy is not the super strict type, I think, and we both mostly enjoy funishments, especially the physical ones, like spanking so he knew that wasn’t going to help, he then said that next time we meet (we are long distance for the most part) he’s going to wash my mouth with soap.

Now, I did a little research and I found out that this punishment is not unusual in the BDSM community but even tho I agreed with it, I’m scared that I might throw up even tho daddy said I don’t have to swallow or chew.

Any littles had that type of punishment before? Do you think daddy is being too harsh?

It is a common punishment for a disrespectful or foul mouthed little. I hope it teaches you a lesson.

• Like 1

Hi friends! Thank you, everyone, for sharing your thoughts on this! I talked to my daddy and he agreed that if there is a next time the punishment should happen immediately after, that way it won’t give me anxiety or anything like that.

And just to let you know, daddy did the punishment last night, it wasn’t good but then when I pointed this out to him later he said “It’s a punishment, it’s not supposed to be enjoyable” lol. But it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, I mean, the taste is horrible, and it’s such an uncomfortable feeling to be held down and have my mouth forced but I didn’t have to chew or swallow so it wasn’t that awful.

• Like 1