Little Accomplishments

Bull

Accomplishments come in many forms. Walking a mile, beating a video game, making a delicious meal, or just getting up to work in the morning.

Post the accomplishment you're most proud of today!

Took my first escalated phone call at work today. I handled it poorly (lots of hold time and had to pass it to my supervisor) but I didn't freak out to the extent I thought I would!

• Like 2

I started writing again! Which is a big step because I haven't written in a while because of my depression. And I know it's only due to my (hypo)mania but it's great to be writing again!!!!

• Like 3

I took my time off today to get the house in order. Cleaned the bird cage, mopped the floor (twice!), started a new compost pile, and did some e-organizing.

• Like 1

Getting myself ready to visit friends who are littles friendly for a couple of days. I've always been bad at organizing things, putting stuff off, lacking self discipline but I've got it all together now, ready to go.

• Like 2

Guest Rainbow

Looks cool. Real life cabin or..? I like the little landing at the front door. But where's the potty?!

I had a tough time getting motivated today. But I got out with the puppy to go for a mini light hike in the woods, finished off with a jaunt up 'cardiac lane' which is a few flights of stairs. There was a light mist and it all felt wonderful. Then I stopped at the farm stand for tons of healthy veggies and fruit! Broccoli for dinner!

• Like 2

For Monday, the 10th:

I made a pear and caramel tart today. This is an accomplishment because up until last night I had never really cooked (apart from a slow cooker)!

I loved cooking it, and I want to do more!

• Like 2

Guest Rainbow

Today I visited with some friends and it made me feel happy but also lonely again when I went back to an empty house.

Also yesterday I took the puppy to the beach at sunset and we had a nice long walk. Found a jellyfish!

• Like 2

Feeling able to go into a new hairdressers informing them of what I'd like them to do even though I get super anxious.

• Like 2

I finally decided that I'm cutting my hair. Which is a big deal because prior to growing it out this time, it hadn't been long since I was a pre-teen. I'm genderfluid, so I've been debating if my hair matters or not in this way. And I have anxiety / bipolar / depression, so I had to decide it, not impulsively do it, as I might have. But I decided having it short would really make me happy! :)

• Like 2