DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Are there any DD/lg of color on here?

Vixen On Wheels

• 1 month later...
Guest little.prince1

I'm black, Dominican and white. Nobody believes I'm part Dominican because I can't speak spanish but then again nobody I know in my family does and I've heard wayyyy too many people say "Oh well if you're Dominican, you're just black" and blah blah blah... ;__; 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Asian (Chinese) ó v ò My complexity is rather fair though because I spend most of my time indoors... haha~ 

It's so cool that there's such a wide variety of ethnicity here. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cookie_crumble_princess

I must say, I don't particularly look for people of color,  but it's nice knowing there are some around. I am African American. :)

Guest L.Brownie

Hi :)

I'm darkskinned mixed race all over the place..But was born and raised in Holland..Don't know what my family did back in the day but yeah..soo yeah we r here :D

• 3 weeks later...
i'm south east asian girls. you can say i have light brown but for mostly indonesian woman we call my skin colour yellow-complexioned

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BittyKitty
I'm half white and half Asian, both of my parents are also half and half, so I'm really just American. But if I had to pick something to identify with, it would be an egg, white on the outside and yellow on the inside :p