DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

New Little

CactusKing

Hello, I have found a Little whom I am now dating. We are both for a DDLG relationship, but this will be her first one. Any advice to help her ease into it, as to not scare her away?

Guest QueenJellybean

hi there! 

there are a lot of topics about this that already exist. try checking those out! 

the number one bit of advice i can give, however, is to communicate with your partner, just like you would in any relationship.

move at a pace that is comfortable for both of you & explore together. 

good luck!

• Like 1

As a care giver I slowly ease a new little in by asking lots of questions about they feel with different care-giver things like; hugging, cuddling, story time, tucking in at night, rules , pacifiers, stuffed animals etc.

I hope this helps/

• Like 1

Just ask general things about what kind of DDlg relationship you both want. Make sure to answer questions about yourself and comment on hers. By doing so you let her know that she matters and that the process doesn’t seem like your trying to rush things along or just asking questions aimlessly. Let her know about the kind of person you are, don’t be afraid to ask about sexual things, just want she might be into. Never force her to tell you, try to make the atomsphere comfortable and happy. Your a warm place to come to when she needs you. Of course most relationships will be DD so take things at each others own pace

• 4 weeks later...
Guest crazycatdaddy

Hopefully you two are getting into a rhythm by now and getting to know what you like and don't. Finding out whether two people are compatible takes time, and my biggest tip would be don't try to rush things. Build up to things slowly, and if your new partner isn't ready for something, be prepared to back off and come back to that topic later. You didn't make it clear if this is her first DD/LG relationship or her first relationship, but if it's the latter then it might take time for her to even figure out what she likes and what she wants. I know from experience, both personally and from ex-partners, that what a person might think they want at the beginning can change. People figure things out about themselves over the course of a relationship, things they enjoy and things they don't enjoy, and you kind of just have to roll with it. Hopefully nothing will come up that's a deal-breaker for either of you, but it can happen.

Beyond taking your time, the biggest piece of advice has already been stated: communicate. If your partner isn't doing something you need her to do, or is doing something you find unacceptable, be honest about it. In many cases people don't realise that a certain behaviour is upsetting their partner until they're told outright, and once the issue is discussed in an open and calm manner it can usually be resolved providing both partners are prepared to compromise. Don't expect to get everything your own way, and make sure she understands that too. Relationships take work and the ability to be flexible.

i think the bast look is never to push things, you should know that being with you is a safe space for her to explore that side of her personality, things take time go as slow as she wants