#21 Daddys__kitten

Daddys__kitten

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 66 posts
    • LocationSweden

Posted 09 September 2015 - 09:36 AM

I find nothing wrong with it. I don't mind if other littles call me petnames! I actually like it, as they're showing that they support who I am.

+1

And for the same reason, I don't mind if other daddys/cg call me petnames. I just think it's sweet 😻

#22 LittleLavender

LittleLavender

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 12 September 2015 - 08:38 PM

I think its okay but then again I call almost everyone "honey" or "Dear"  :$

#23 Magi

Magi

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 81 posts
    • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 13 September 2015 - 06:29 AM

See I am a little different, I use petnames for everybody. I uses sweets and hun all the time, but its more for when I forget a name and don't want to say hey you or I am familiar with them. I hate forgetting names and it would be rude to just say hey you. I haven't been a little long enough for a weigh in like that I guess, but if people don't tend to like it I try hard to remember their name or the pet name they like.

#24 Kitten Cupcake

Kitten Cupcake

A cupcake with a surprise

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 679 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 13 September 2015 - 12:16 PM

I don't mind it myself and actually am mostly the one who does it haha. I use hun or sweetie or sweetheart when talking to other littles and when I"m concerned about someone for me it's a natural thing to do? possibly because I have that motherly side but I don't really mind either way ^^

• Joanne_chan likes this

14o0hj.png

#25 nymphette

nymphette

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 62 posts
    • LocationWashington State

Posted 23 September 2015 - 12:21 AM

I'm okay with pet names from other littles, just not other caregivers.

#26 pixel!

pixel!

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:59 PM

I adore petnames from people that I know/like. Big or little.... but if you're a stranger, it just comes off creepy and gross. 

That being said, I never have any problem with "hon" or those sort of terms that are used in general conversation as long as they come off as natural and not forced. 

I guess thats sort of a double standard? :/

tumblr: pixelinpieces  // KIK: pixxelatedpixxie // fetlife

#27 honeyboy

honeyboy

daddy's honey♡

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 57 posts
    • LocationLondon

Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:32 AM

I like it! Aside from showing support for who I am, it's just cute. I use them too, although I try to remind myself not to use them if I don't know the person too well and they haven't already used a pet name for me. I tend to use them for non-littles too though.

bow_pink10.gif

tumblr_inline_mqhtgspIeF1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mpl2v0F88f1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mpl3wau7UL1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_ms7u6hqsu91qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_ms7u6lfiKc1qz4rgp.gif

A little note: my daddy's pronouns are they/them and mine are he/him. Thank you!

#28 Glitter Baby

Glitter Baby

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 70 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 09:51 PM

I call other littles by nicknames if they're comfortable with it and it makes me feel really happy when they call me nicknames

#29 DaddysLolita

DaddysLolita

Lolicorn!

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 264 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:28 PM

I'd be fine with pet names between littles. I think after some interaction it becomes almost natural to me. My close friends call me things like Pumpkin or Skittles. Though I'm starting to prefer Loli.

I have an issue with caregivers using pet names with littles that aren't theirs, or trying to do other stuff with them. It's disrespectful to the little and their Daddy/Mommy. It's not often seen around here though.

<3

<3 I love my Daddy  <3 

Little B

#30 Glitter Baby

Glitter Baby

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 70 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 04:27 PM

I agree with Loli. Bigs shouldn't call littles that they are not in a relationship with by a pet name.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little space, littlespace, littles, pet names, friendship, friends

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users