DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

New to kink/ddlg

Shy_Babygirl

Hi all, I wanted to know how you know you are a good little? What are the rules in general for littles? I know from online Role play and asking a lot of questions online/joining fetish/ddlg websites that the daddy dom/dom or master sets the rules, but you discuss things first like likes/dislikes, limits and aftercare, safewords.

I have limited experience with sex and no experience with kink but I would want to have a ddlg relationship.

Does anyone have any tips,or helpful information?

Hi,

I have been in the lifestyle for about 12 years or so and have had some short term as well as long term DDLG/BDSM relationships, none are the same and it is really not a question of being a "good little' in general. Rather are you and your Daddy getting what you need out of the relationship, it really is all subjective. If you are happy and are being treated well after you have given your submission to your Daddy is the most important question in my opinion. Any rules that your potential daddy might be setting for you should be discussed prior as they should take into account your soft and hard limits. You need to discuss all that you mention above and if a Daddy tells you that it is not open to discussion then kindly tell him it will not work because they do not care at that point and only care about their own satisfaction. 

That being said every relationship is different and everyone's specific dynamic in their relationship is unique. Be safe, be cautious, and most importantly do not settle. 

• Like 3

DaddyDom is 100 percent right. I would like to add. A true daddy/dom cares about you, wants to make you happy, will never hurt you, will never make you do things you are not comfortable with.  Always follow your heart and your instincts. If you get a bad feeling then walk away. The right person is out there you just have to be patient and dont rush.  If you have any questions you can message me. Im also a switch  daddy/little and i run a kik group for little to have safespace to play together if you are interested in making little freinds.