DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Littles, what do your Daddies do for you or with you?

snuggleprincess

Hi all.  I'm pretty new to all this!  I'm trying to learn more about the dynamic between a Little and their Daddy.  What are some of the things your Daddy does, specifically as a caregiver, to take care of you?

What do you do together for fun?

Guest Intranquil

Coming from a previous DD, it really just depends on the dynamic you two have. Some provide emotional support, monetary support, sexual support, you get the idea. Personally in my ddlg relationships it's been a mixture of all 3, and really just understanding their mind set of what being a little to them means. Some can turn it off easier than others, and that really determines how you go about any given day. 

Obviously if the relationship goes from strictly ddlg to an actual dating relationship, the examples I gave would flourish and evolve and really take on new meanings and the intricacies with them would be deeper and other things would be found and discovered.

What you do for fun rests solely on what you and your Daddy are in to. A good Daddy usually will do what you want to, or give you what you in order to have fun, as long as you're being good :p but that part is mainly up to you and him to figure out, as hobbies and interest differ from person to person.

Hope I helped. I'm by no means a veteran on the subject, but I wanted to give my two cents.