DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

kawasaku

I personally don't like to be called Princess or Baby Girl. Only because my mom calls me those so I'd like separation from my mother when I'm with my partner. I don't want to be reminded of my mother in the middle of my headspace. 

• Like 2

Nothing to add to this thread but this made me mentally laugh. ><

I actually started it with my (biological) lil girl.  She was excited and called me twice in immediate succession like so: "Daddy! Daddy!"  In my best melodramatic shocked and offended voice I demanded, "Did you just call me Fatty Daddy?"  Hilarity ensued as she tried to assure me through giggles that she... But I wasn't having any of it.  The nickname became a mainstay of our relationship through adulthood.

• Like 1

There's a pet name around here that I kind of have trouble understanding how it came to be one. The meaning would be along the lines of "bunnyfart".

Though a lot of people use it more in an ironic fashion now and there are of course variations on the theme (like replacing bunny with mouse etc.)

The cringiest situation for me was a relatively drunk guy insisting on calling me "Heidi" throughout an encounter where he was trying to sell me his self-published fanfiction of "Heidi, Girl of the Alps".

I mainly got the impression he needed someone to talk to him though. My then boss chased him away but he came back a few times and he kept calling me Heidi.

• Like 2

is kiddo bad? I normally reserve that for either littles that aren't mine (and are ok with it, I always ask btw) of my freshman kiddos :(

• Like 1

is kiddo bad? I normally reserve that for either littles that aren't mine (and are ok with it, I always ask btw) of my freshman kiddos :(

Kiddo is not bad, but for an opening pick up line it’s like are we gonna get to know each other or are you going to play catch with me this weekend

In a discussion on humiliation/degradation, came up with the funniest ways to ruin a scene: “strumpet”, “harlot”, and “door mat”. I’d probably just burst into laughter on being called one of these.

Guest QueenJellybean

i'm not at all a fan of "princess" or "angel" or anything like that. 

so i think the worst one for me was 

"cuddle muffin."

... bleh.

• Like 1

It got a little weird when my biological mom started calling me "kitten" because my daddy (who I sleep with not bio dad) would ask if she wanted to talk to me and called me kitten.

Hiya!

Before I met my Daddy I was talking to this guy and he called me Poopsie. I don't know... I just don't think having a nickname that has the word "poop" in it is a good nickname. 

Junebug xxx

Hiya!

Before I met my Daddy I was talking to this guy and he called me Poopsie. I don't know... I just don't think having a nickname that has the word "poop" in it is a good nickname. 

Junebug xxx

I dunno.... I feel like strumpet needs to make a comeback.

In a discussion on humiliation/degradation, came up with the funniest ways to ruin a scene: “strumpet”, “harlot”, and “door mat”. I’d probably just burst into laughter on being called one of these.

• Like 1

Some one called me Celtie once, that was a big nope. I also don't like to be called Lassie, unless I know you and I've given you permission to call me that.

• 3 weeks later...

The worst is when they just assume that male little like to be treated as females?

So i get princess or sweetie or baby girl 

• Like 4