• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

World of Warcraft

wittletweefox

Hi! *waves*

I play WoW from time to time and want to get back into it soon!

You should! The new expansion is soo good.

• 2 months later...

I want to start again but since I got kicked out of my last guild for not sleeping with anyone (2012/13) I can't get properly sucked in the game  anymore

which is soooooooo annoying

I have been planning on reactivating. I have a little guild called Care Bears on my main server if anyone wants to play. Wittles of Azeroth is also very cute for a guild name haha

I am starting to get into it again but it's been so long... I stopped playing because of the updates... I'm excited for WoW Classic tho... 

• 3 weeks later...

I keep thinking about getting back into it. It's been a little while, as Final Fantasy XIV took away my attention. But my ex-boyfriend and I owned the guild on our server and though we still co-own it, I haven't gotten the nerve to get back on. So, maybe I'll start spending money on WoW instead. Because it's been far too long.

• 1 year later...

Being kicked from the guild feels bad, but you can always find a new one, and it might be even better than the one before. I talk from my own experience, because it happened to me like 2 years ago. I moved to another server, got a wow boost to get my gear fast, and found a new guild which had some amazing people in it, very helpful and nice from all aspects. Being in a good guild makes the gameplay much better, it's the thing which makes it more fun to play and you enjoy it from a new perspective.

Edited by Metrinity