• Please log in to reply
    23 replies to this topic

#21 Phantom62

Phantom62

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:44 AM

She seems quite fragile to me. Sure, it can be that she is just selfish and manipulative person but it also could be that she may not want to ( or even can't ) talk of the rules etc. because she knows there is an issue and she has acted poorly and upsetted you. It is not great coping mechansm but some people try to act as if there is no issue, so they don't have to face it.

Maybe try starting the convo with tender way, tell how you like/love her and want to be with her and how you adore her. And that you want your rel to last eternally, so you want to make sure it will happen. Just that now you think that things are not really working FOR HER because she is giving you mixed signals: wanting rules, not obeying them and not being able to talk of that ( phrase them as "you don't see too able to talk of this, so there must be something that is really hard for you" instead of "you refuse to talk of this" ). So, tlak about her, what she wants, how she thinks things should go, what she wishes, is somehting difficult or confusing to her etcetc. Be comforting and understanding, and maybe you are able to talk of the actual issue. ( Or even write her a letter if you think that way it is easier for her to process what you say. )[/quote]

#22 Phantom62

Phantom62

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:47 AM

She just says she doesn’t know or it Doesent matter. U are right tho. She usually just take things regardless if she agrees or not. It’s possible because it’s from her past relationships. She has been hurt and damaged before.

#23 daddygentle

daddygentle

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 09:07 AM

like many others have already said I think she just enjoys the "idea" of rules and accountability, but only as far as the online conversation goes, probably that excites her, but she doee not want to live the less funny side of the coin. which would be okay by itself, but right now it looks like she is only taking advantage of you

• Looby-Lou likes this

#24 hanibun

hanibun

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 25 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:29 PM

she honestly sounds a lot like me, i'm not even going to lie

and i'll try to explain from my perspective but it may not be the same for her

she obviously is very very bratty, and trying to find fun in things

but she may not fully understand what you both want, and you should sit down and talk with her for a while about this

show that you enjoy talking to her, but also bring up that you would like a change
    it won't happen right away, it's a hard habit to break.
    but if she really is dedicated to you and making you happy, she probably will make the attempt to be a bit less bratty for you

tumblr_osh2l2ADrR1u080e1o1_r1_540.gif

♡ bunny ♡ brat ♡  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Brat, Little, Question, ddlg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users