• Please log in to reply
    24 replies to this topic

#21 Oghitgirl01

Oghitgirl01

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 11:25 PM

That’s where we live it’s a weird situation but I lived with my family and him and my mom don’t want me to come live with her cause she’s getting remarried this week and don’t want the burden of me i just turned 18

#22 LittleTeacup

LittleTeacup

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 490 posts
    • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 June 2019 - 06:10 PM

Update: I stayed it didn’t get better he crashed his car on purpose he’s okay but blames it on me I’m getting kicked outta my home because of it and I’ll have no place to call home for awhile I’m so scared

That’s where we live it’s a weird situation but I lived with my family and him and my mom don’t want me to come live with her cause she’s getting remarried this week and don’t want the burden of me i just turned 18

Ooooooookay. So your family believes him over you regarding the car and blames you for his suicide threats. And your mom thinks her own daughter is too much of a burden to remove her from such an abusive environment. Sounds like it's not just your boyfriend who's abusive, but your whole family (if I'm understanding this correctly). Seriously, be brave and leave asap.

Do you have any friends whose families can take you in? If not, as a last resort, contact a women's shelter nearby. They're there for situations like yours.

• Cara Innes likes this

Big age: 28

Little age: 5-7

Children don't worry what they look like to others. They are 100% themselves. When we get older, we learn to fit in society by submerging those parts of ourselves that our culture looks down on. We don't want to be rejected by our parents. We don't want to be rejected by our peers. Growing up may include re-embracing ourselves even if we must stand alone.

Thank you for being here as I re-embrace the Self I'm meant to be.

(Note: I'm not looking for a caregiver right now. Please don't ask.)

#23 Guest_PrincessSparkles35_*

Guest_PrincessSparkles35_*
    • Guests

Posted 10 June 2019 - 06:58 PM

Sweetie...I was 18 and living in a homeless shelter cause I couldn't go back to my abusive foster home. I'm 35 now. I survived and I'm okay now. I know it is terrifying stepping out on ur own, but this is necessary. You will find people that will help u and will not treat u like crap. The guy is a complete douchebag and ur mom is not very helpful.

Listen, it is hard and scary but u can do this. Go to a safe house, a shelter, any place that u feel safe away from them....you need the peace of mind and happiness. You did not cause someone else to try to end their life. They did that for whatever reason they have inside them. Please stay strong and be safe. There are more people out there that have survived and are willing to help u when u think. You just have to ask for help.

Edited by PrincessSparkles35, 10 June 2019 - 06:58 PM.

#24 Odysseyker

Odysseyker

DomDaddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationIndiana

Posted 12 June 2019 - 08:08 AM

I must confess I did not read through the entire thread...because I saw this "he also threatens to tell everyone one and show screen shots if I piss him off"  and it stopped me in my tracks. This is NOT NOT ok. I do not have any good answers for you as to how to go about it but this is a good indicator you need to get out...now! I know it will be hard and that leaving a love behind is torture, but this type of threatening attitude from him is not healthy for you or the relationship and most likely will not cease. More than likely it will only get worse.  The only possible way that I could see this ever going away is through professional counselling and years of effort. But that will only happen if you are both WILLING. Just my humble opinion.

#25 MeneerM

MeneerM

Meneer, Papa

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 33 posts
    • LocationNetherlands

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:31 AM

The advice of PrincessSparkles35 the the best you can get.

I read through the post and I must say this really sounds like an abusive relationship to me and to a lot of other people to as I read through the post.

You must choose your own path, hard as it seems, but it is the only way to survive and to lead a happy ever after. I know I sounds like rough road... it is, but please leave this abusive man, he ain't worth being your Daddy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users