3 replies to this topic

#1 Littlesen

Littlesen

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationIndia

Posted 28 June 2019 - 01:14 AM

Why does little space make me so sad? Is it just me or does it happen to you all too???

#2 Little kaiya

Little kaiya

Daddy Wolf's little pink champagne fox

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 435 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 28 June 2019 - 07:37 AM

Little space doesn't make me sad but being forced out of it suddenly can make me a bit anxious. I normally only go into littlespace with my Daddy and he's very careful to bring me out of it slowly and with great care.

If I'm forced out suddenly then I just get jittery but I can't say it makes me sad as it always represents and reminds me of time with Daddy.

Little kaiya
    Little kaiya 💖🦊💖

#3 Lil_Kiddo

Lil_Kiddo

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • LocationNorth Carolina, US

Posted 28 June 2019 - 07:51 AM

When I'm in little space I'm happy and free, not sad. Did something happen in your little space that made you associate little space with sadness?

#4 LittleTeacup

LittleTeacup

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 497 posts
    • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 June 2019 - 07:51 PM

I get sad sometimes, but it's not the little space itself that makes me sad. It's being exposed to sad things, like homeless people or reading a sad story or listening to sad music. Other times I'm happy or frustrated. I'm more free with my emotions when little. Maybe there's something sad inside you and big you isn't letting it come out so it does during little time. Only you can say what's causing your emotions. If you're not sure, sit quietly and wonder about it until it comes to you.

• Littlest_Bee likes this

Big age: 28

Little age: 5-7

Children don't worry what they look like to others. They are 100% themselves. When we get older, we learn to fit in society by submerging those parts of ourselves that our culture looks down on. We don't want to be rejected by our parents. We don't want to be rejected by our peers. Growing up may include re-embracing ourselves even if we must stand alone.

Thank you for being here as I re-embrace the Self I'm meant to be.

(Note: I'm not looking for a caregiver right now. Please don't ask.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sad depression, anxiety

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users