•  

• Photo

What's it Like to Live with a Daddy Dom?

• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 little1grl

little1grl

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 50 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 12:42 PM

I currently live with my Sir and I love him very much. But he's more of a Master (as in Master/slave) then a Daddy Dom, (Though he does tend to be a bit more on the nurturing side compared to other Master's I've heard about. Though from what it sounds like it's not exactly what he's looking for).

I am wondering what it's like to live with a Daddy Dom and to be with a Daddy Dom in a 24/7 relationship? What's a typical day like? How is the relationship structured?

Edited by little1grl, 11 July 2019 - 12:44 PM.

#2 DaddiesDarkAngel

DaddiesDarkAngel

Ma'am

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:52 PM

My day usually goes 8 am sometimes earlier:
    "Good mornin babygirl. "
    * Kisses , mornin luvluvs, just 5 more minutes in bed, breakfast and coffee, (Daddy always makes my cup for me, it's a ruleπŸ˜„πŸ˜Šβ˜Ί) bathies(my Daddy loves giving me a bath too) *
    Together time
    Daddy's gotta get ready for work
    Just five more minutes of cuddling
    Set with Daddy while he showers wash his back for him:) play around while he gets ready or sneak around and slip cute notes into his lunchbox before he leaves watch him shave.
    See Daddy off with kisses and get ready for work myself, i craft and we get time apart throughout the day it keeps us missin each other πŸ™‚ there's alotta love in one of my days with my Daddy.

#3 DaddiesDarkAngel

DaddiesDarkAngel

Ma'am

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 08:01 PM

As far as structure goes, i have rules and Daddy enforces them immediately or asap. i have a bad habit of forgettin to text him when i make it to work or home. So sometimes he cant punish right away but i am disciplined. i get spankings when i break rules. My Daddy has also adjusted my attitude once sexually cuz i got loud with him and smarty pants. He fixed it lol πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰
    I asked for rules that Daddy thought would help me be better and my best self. even though Daddy helped me , i consented to them and the punishments. He's my sweetie though. Firm but soft, never condescending, and fair.
    • NathanR likes this

#4 NathanR

NathanR

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts
    • LocationOregon

Posted 19 August 2019 - 04:47 AM

Sounds like one heck of a lucky guy to me, honestly. I am glad you two found one another in this capacity.

#5 Kresaera

Kresaera

Daddy's Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 58 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 22 August 2019 - 05:07 PM

Living with my Daddy Dom is the best thing ever.  I get snuggles every night, milk every night too, he helps me wash my face (I'm scared of the water) and it's just nice to have him there every single day.  He runs a pretty tight ship, so sometimes I get in trouble, but it's worth it!  The sexy times are great too :)  

~β˜†~Daddy's baby girl ~β˜†~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users