25 replies to this topic

#1 jim3

jim3

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 16 July 2019 - 02:39 PM

This is for all those diaper littles out there. Who wears diapers or is curious to try them? From a daddy perspective, I think it is adorable and can make things more intimate. Share your thoughts.  :)  :)

#2 CheshireNitemare

CheshireNitemare

Queen of zee Rainbows xD

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 67 posts
    • LocationWonderland

Posted 16 July 2019 - 02:52 PM

I haven’t tried diapers but I really want to! They did my little age really well. I haven’t found many daddies/mommies that like littles in diapers though. I agree on the more intimate part though! Plus all the trust that’s there and I think it’s a perfect opportunity for a really close relationship.

#3 littlebabyslittlespace

littlebabyslittlespace

Tilly πŸ¦„πŸ’–πŸ§šπŸ§œπŸ§πŸ­πŸΌ

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 76 posts
    • LocationDorset, England

Posted 16 July 2019 - 02:56 PM

I wear! I wore for the first time about a year ago, Daddy put it on me and pats my diaper bum, he loves it, he says I look so cute in them. I don't wear them as much anymore as they're expensive, I wear pull ups instead

:heart: Instagram: littlebabyslittlespace  :heart: Tumblr: littlebabyslittlespace.tumblr.com  :heart: Fetlife: littlebaby2019  :heart: Twitter: littlebabyspace  :heart:  Youtube: Little Baby's Little Space ABDL  :heart:

#4 Little kaiya

Little kaiya

Daddy Wolf's little pink champagne fox

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 660 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 16 July 2019 - 08:21 PM

My Daddy keeps me in diapers 4 days a week, including all weekends, and has for about the past year. We tried 7 days a week but it was a lot and does certainly get expensive. He LOVES me in diapers, Princess Pink and Paws ones in specific.

Getting a change from Daddy is very intimate emotionally and physically and is just such an incredible experience. Honestly, I couldn't imagine things without the intimacy of being changed then curling up on his chest as he feeds me a bottle and reads me a story.

Little kaiya

Edited by Little kaiya, 16 July 2019 - 08:22 PM.

• jelloprincess, chateautal and NurturingSwitch like this
    Little kaiya πŸ’–πŸ¦ŠπŸ’–

#5 Teawave

Teawave

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationLondon

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:56 AM

I do wear 

and since I have an overactive bladder, that's actually the sensible thing to do if I don't want to run to the toilet every other minute. 

and well... I just have to find a daddy who's into older little ones/middles who have accidents

#6 Arenvos

Arenvos

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 49 posts
    • LocationWest Virginia, United States

Posted 28 July 2019 - 02:10 AM

I hafta wear diapers, cos I can't tell if I got a #2 coming usually

#7 Breakingrules

Breakingrules

Princess Macy

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 62 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 06:31 AM

I dont wear diapers a lot, my Little Space isnt that young most of the time but looks so cute! 

• MrPaulDavies and Bigbikerdaddy like this

#8 Itty bitty Lizzie

Itty bitty Lizzie

Babygirlartist

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 40 posts
    • LocationPA

Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:15 AM

I wear I love them granted being a smaller frame abdl diapers are mostly to big in the crock to wear out and about
    I prefer goodnightes for the sort of stuff. Makes me happy but to each their own
    • Bigbikerdaddy likes this

#9 yojikuma

yojikuma

Yoji Kuma

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationMissouri

Posted 25 September 2019 - 01:21 AM

I would love to have a little to diaper. I think taking care of her in a diaper world be bonding, and wonderful.

#10 countlieberkuhn

countlieberkuhn

Musical Caregiver

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 132 posts
    • LocationWest Midlands, United Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2019 - 02:00 PM

I also agree with above, I think goodnites and that sort of style look incredibly cute, and changing them would be an immensely intimate experience for both, and doing it would be a show of great trust and acceptance from both sides.

• LittleNess likes this

#11 Little kaiya

Little kaiya

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 660 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 30 September 2019 - 02:14 PM

My Daddy was trying to diaper me before bed last night and not being tired I was being a bit rambunctious and bratty and arguing I didn't need a diaper. . . Until my Wife came in, gave me a swat on the bum and told me I would wear one . . . The downside of polyamory sometimes, getting outvoted πŸ˜‘

Little kaiya
    • Karmelitanka likes this

#12 neko

neko

sleepy kitty

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 339 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 30 September 2019 - 06:49 PM

absolutely love wearing diapers! right now my favorite place to buy them is abuniverse. they recently came out with some super cute pink diapers that I'm excited to try :)

tumblr_static_6rp8d7eu18cgo48gg848ck04k.

#13 Tiger Striperino

Tiger Striperino

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 191 posts
    • LocationIowa

Posted 01 October 2019 - 05:19 PM

I got into DDLG because of my ABDL side so I'm very much in favor of my little wearing. But personally, I think when you're like me, it limits my partners because I'm adamant on my little wearing.

#14 diaperme247

diaperme247

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationLos Angeles California

Posted 30 October 2019 - 05:35 AM

I love diapers and would love to find a mommy or cg thall force me yo be diapered 247

#15 Guest_LittleDashieGirl_*

Guest_LittleDashieGirl_*
    • Guests

Posted 08 November 2019 - 07:20 AM

I am currently wearing a thick pad in secret to get used to the feel of diaper like things . My folks I live with don’t like the idea of diapers on me , view them to be disgusting or a last resort for bowel or bladder issues . I’m 26 and I can’t even live my full little life the way I want But when I move out on my own I intend to wear 24/7 .

#16 LittleMaraRose

LittleMaraRose

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 16 November 2019 - 08:29 AM

I love wearing diapers. No ones knows about this though and I don’t have a daddy, I would love to have a daddy to force me to wear diapers 24/7 and make me do baby things.
    • MrPaulDavies likes this

#17 Daddyskittycat

Daddyskittycat

Little one/kitten

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 26 posts
    • LocationHogwarts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 05:33 AM

I wanna wear diapies so bad but I can’t because I still live with my parents :( But I will definitely start wearing them when daddy and i move in together!

Hey, you're beautiful! Don't forget to smile today!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

#18 Funky_v

Funky_v

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 01:13 PM

Well, for me as a Daddy it's really cute if my future little wears diaper. It really connects to the care level that every little deserve 😊😊

#19 Mitch after Midnight

Mitch after Midnight

Vampire Daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationNetherlands

Posted 03 December 2019 - 06:18 PM

Personally not a diaper wearer myself, but I'd love it if my future little would consent to wearing dips!

And not just because they look absolutely adorable on any little. To me, diapers in a ddlg-dynamic is one of the ultimate signs of bonding and trust between a caregiver and their little. Allowing eachother to take part in such an intimate, personal and slightly embarrassing ritual is something that I just don't think you can find in a vanilla relationship.
    Stuff like diaper changes and going shopping for diapers and diaper pats mean to me that you're 100% comfortable with eachother's bodies, headspaces and needs. I think it creates a very special bond!

Maybe I'm looking to much into it, but diapered littles just have a really special place in my heart! 😊
    • Little kaiya likes this

66AfBq8.png

#20 Little kaiya

Little kaiya

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 660 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 03 December 2019 - 06:58 PM

Personally not a diaper wearer myself, but I'd love it if my future little would consent to wearing dips!

And not just because they look absolutely adorable on any little. To me, diapers in a ddlg-dynamic is one of the ultimate signs of bonding and trust between a caregiver and their little. Allowing eachother to take part in such an intimate, personal and slightly embarrassing ritual is something that I just don't think you can find in a vanilla relationship.
    Stuff like diaper changes and going shopping for diapers and diaper pats mean to me that you're 100% comfortable with eachother's bodies, headspaces and needs. I think it creates a very special bond!

Maybe I'm looking to much into it, but diapered littles just have a really special place in my heart! 😊

You absolutely NAILED it. I showed my Daddy your post and he agreed 100%. We dont think you're looking into it too much but rather have a very accurate perspective on things 😁
    • Mitch after Midnight likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users