•  

• Photo

Care Givers' (Daddy, Mommy, ect.) Birthday!!

littlespace birthday daddy mommy care giver surprises

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 KittyPrincess626

KittyPrincess626

I'm a Princess with a guard dog!

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 46 posts
    • LocationIn fuzzy blankets

Posted 18 August 2019 - 09:16 AM

Hey hey peoples!! So I got a VERY important questions for all of yous!

:) What do you like to do to give your Caregiver (Daddy, Mommy, ect.)  a "little" surprise on their birthday!? 

Edited by KittyPrincess626, 18 August 2019 - 09:17 AM.

#2 Little kaiya

Little kaiya

Daddy Wolf's little pink champagne fox

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 637 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 18 August 2019 - 02:27 PM

Daddy and I have been together for almost two years and in fact he has his birthday next Friday 😁 for his first birthday that we were together I made him a home made card with tons of stickers and some home made coupons for things to do together that he had said he'd love to do together, e.g. watch an anime series, go to build a bear, sushi dinner, camping weekend, cuddle movie day, etc. He actually still has two coupons left and once they're done they still serve as memories of the time spent together.

For this birthday he, my Wife and I are going to a local nature park and we've reserved a private yurt and will be having a campfire sing along, s'mores, cuddles under the stars and more.

The biggest thing to me is not giving him just an item but instead memories and personal vulnerability so he sees the trust and love I have for him.

Little kaiya
    • KittyPrincess626 likes this
    Little kaiya 💖🦊💖

#3 ~*BabyDoll*~

~*BabyDoll*~

4evr smol

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 79 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 18 August 2019 - 11:11 PM

I am a sucker for spoiling my Daddy when I can... ! For this birthday, I make him breakfast and we watch movies till about dinner time, then we escape for dinner! But that isn't all... I always give him a card with scratch off tickets (He likes them, but I love watching him scratch them for some reason heh..)! But then I give him tickets to his favorite hockey teams game! Luckily we live about 1 hour away from his favorite teams stadium, so I get him tickets right in front of the ice! Of course we can't go till Hockey season starts... But he gets them every year and he gets super excited every year! But this year I am also taking him to a concert in Chicago as well as a Hockey game! So... I spoil him to the best of my abilities heh...

• KittyPrincess626 likes this

Hello friends, I am Lizzie! Little age 2-5, big age is 21.

I like meeting new people and making friends!

Smol Princess here :wub: :blush:

original.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: littlespace, birthday, daddy, mommy, care giver, surprises

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users