•  

• Using paci around step kids???

• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_SugarDrag0n_*

Guest_SugarDrag0n_*
    • Guests

Posted 07 September 2019 - 06:22 PM

My Daddy has three kids...6, 5, and 4. I was wondering if the use of my paci in front of them would have an impact on them later somehow? O_o

Daddy has never said anything about it, because I know he would never deny me my paci(s) <3 but I still think about it from time to time. Like if they would tell their mom, or think it was strange I use a paci and other adults don’t? Am I thinking too much into it? I don’t know, I would just appreciate some opinions please

Xoxo
    - SugarDrag0n

#2 Squiggy

Squiggy

TaterTot

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 07:01 PM

Personally I would probably avoid using it around the children just because you never really know who they would tell innocently. Play with them and even play with toys but the paci I would leave that for when you guys don't have the kids with you or after they've gone to sleep or something but that's just my personal opinion! If you and your daddy aren't bothered by it and he's not asked you to stop doing it then I don't know that I would worry too much about it. 

Your daddy as much as he wants to put your wants and needs first would also put his childrens needs and well being before everyone else so I feel like if he saw it as an issue he would say something. 

• princessmaebunny likes this

#3 daddy'ssweetpea

daddy'ssweetpea

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 35 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 07:17 PM

I personally would avoid it too. Children's minds can't understand what it means to be a little. They would really not understand why you did what you do in little space.
    • princessmaebunny and Fluttershy 🎀 like this

#4 princessmaebunny

princessmaebunny

little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationEast Coast US

Posted 07 September 2019 - 08:34 PM

I agree with the other commenters. I hide my pacis when my niece and family comes to visit. I don't want to have to explain it and have them judge me, but deeper than that, I would be exposing them to my kink without their permission. Whether you're 5 or 95, I treat everyone with that same rule.

• 𝗣𝗼𝘅 likes this

little age: 3-6 depends on the day

petspace: prefers bunny, but sometimes kitten

#5 LittleBunBun84

LittleBunBun84

⌒/( ・×・)\ つ━☆・*。

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationUnder the Sea

Posted 08 September 2019 - 01:42 AM

I've got to say that I'm in agreement with the others.  I have two children and there are certain things that I don't like to do, or to have, around them.  My eldest can understand more and wouldn't be bothered by a paci but it confuses my youngest and suggest to him that it's acceptable for him to be more of a baby.  I think all of this becomes more complicated when the children are step-kids and when they're with their mum because kids have no filter and will talk about anything and everything.

I do tend to such on my thumb when my kids are around.  I can put that down to a "bad habit" and neither of them have ever questioned that one.  :D

tumblr_inline_mqa2lrDBeg1reqe4t.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users