•  

• Using paci around step kids???

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_SugarDrag0n_*

Guest_SugarDrag0n_*
    • Guests

Posted 07 September 2019 - 06:22 PM

My Daddy has three kids...6, 5, and 4. I was wondering if the use of my paci in front of them would have an impact on them later somehow? O_o

Daddy has never said anything about it, because I know he would never deny me my paci(s) <3 but I still think about it from time to time. Like if they would tell their mom, or think it was strange I use a paci and other adults don’t? Am I thinking too much into it? I don’t know, I would just appreciate some opinions please

Xoxo
    - SugarDrag0n

#2 daddy'ssweetpea

daddy'ssweetpea

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 07:17 PM

I personally would avoid it too. Children's minds can't understand what it means to be a little. They would really not understand why you did what you do in little space.
    • princess mae and Fluttershy 🎀 like this

#3 princess mae

princess mae

little

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 24 posts
    • LocationEast Coast US

Posted 07 September 2019 - 08:34 PM

I agree with the other commenters. I hide my pacis when my niece and family comes to visit. I don't want to have to explain it and have them judge me, but deeper than that, I would be exposing them to my kink without their permission. Whether you're 5 or 95, I treat everyone with that same rule.

• P o x likes this

little age: 3-6 depends on the day

petspace: prefers bunny, but sometimes kitten

#4 LittleBunBun84

LittleBunBun84

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 55 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 01:42 AM

I've got to say that I'm in agreement with the others.  I have two children and there are certain things that I don't like to do, or to have, around them.  My eldest can understand more and wouldn't be bothered by a paci but it confuses my youngest and suggest to him that it's acceptable for him to be more of a baby.  I think all of this becomes more complicated when the children are step-kids and when they're with their mum because kids have no filter and will talk about anything and everything.

I do tend to such on my thumb when my kids are around.  I can put that down to a "bad habit" and neither of them have ever questioned that one.  :D

tumblr_inline_mqa2lrDBeg1reqe4t.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users