6 replies to this topic

#1 daddy'ssweetpea

daddy'ssweetpea

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 35 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:09 AM

Sooo I was talking to someone and we were talking about how Daddies should be given some ground rules by their littles. But then I thought what would happen if the daddy broke the rules because I would never really want to get a daddy in trouble.

So I thought about a Daddy Jar, which works like a swear Jar, each time the daddy breaks a rule (the little and him have to agree on them ahead of time)
    He has to put a dollar in the jar. (The little can decorate the jar however they want)

Then when it's full the little can choose how to spend the money. And it starts over again.
    • onaboy, Squiggy and Lis like this

#2 Satanic🖤Panic

Satanic🖤Panic

Chicago Daddy

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 32 posts
    • LocationChicago

Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:49 AM

If it works for you two and makes you two happy, go for it

#3 Fragile Princess

Fragile Princess

♡ Magical girl bunny fairy dolly lolita princess ♡

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 39 posts
    • Location♡ Wonderland ♡

Posted 08 September 2019 - 07:34 AM

That's actually cool! We have swear jar, but it can work for other things too, great idea! 

• daddy'ssweetpea likes this

1UwjDGR.gif

a003uWM.gif76ABuC8.gifFaEP1Qh.gif

1UwjDGR.gif

#4 Squiggy

Squiggy

TaterTot

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 04:54 PM

Sooo I was talking to someone and we were talking about how Daddies should be given some ground rules by their littles. But then I thought what would happen if the daddy broke the rules because I would never really want to get a daddy in trouble.
    So I thought about a Daddy Jar, which works like a swear Jar, each time the daddy breaks a rule (the little and him have to agree on them ahead of time)
    He has to put a dollar in the jar. (The little can decorate the jar however they want)
    Then when it's full the little can choose how to spend the money. And it starts over again.

This sounds like a super awesome idea!! I may talk to my Daddy about doing something like it!
    • daddy'ssweetpea likes this

#5 Little kaiya

Little kaiya

Daddy Wolf's little pink champagne fox

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 424 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 08 September 2019 - 07:55 PM

I showed my Daddy this post and the disapproving glare was pretty clear about his position on it lol. To be fair I wouldn't feel comfortable setting rules for my Daddy. Setting relationship expectations on an adult to adult level is one thing but setting rules as a little feels too much like being a switch to me which I absolutely am not.

That said, to those who like it, you do you 😁

Little kaiya
    Little kaiya 💖🦊💖

#6 Lis

Lis

🌸

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 94 posts
    • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 09 September 2019 - 12:10 AM

Ohhh I like this idea very much!
    Kitten

Just a little in a big world

Being little is my way to handle stress.
    Because the world is much prettier and fun when there are plushies everywhere!

#7 daddy'ssweetpea

daddy'ssweetpea

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 35 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 03:11 PM

I think it's more just guidelines, it can help keep a daddy accountable. But I can understand it wouldn't work for everyone just wanted to clarify not the same kinda rules littles have, more like the expectations you set with your daddy bfor what he will do. Not sure if I clarrifyed that well lol
    • tk1022 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users