• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 Crispycheeto

Crispycheeto

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:35 AM

A couple months ago i broke up with a man i had been dating for around 9 months maybe. We were in a ddlg relationship. Everything was fine. But i ended up breaking up with him because our age gap was too difficult. I am 18 and he is 30.
    I started dating a really awesome guy. He is kind of clueless though. I already call him daddy but not in the way i want to. He just sees it as a kink thing.
    Yesterday sent him a link to urban dictionary for the word little. Its mainly describing what a little is and the concept on the page. All he got from it was that he thought i was saying his dick was small. He said he didn't understand.
    I literally put it right infront of him and he didn't get it. How do i help him understand so that i can find out if he would like to be my caregiver and if he is ok with me being a little?
    • vanillababy ♡ likes this

#2 Alaskan Daddy

Alaskan Daddy

Alaskan Daddy For Long Distance Little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 132 posts
    • Locationalaska

Posted 12 September 2019 - 08:06 AM

My first thought I want to give you is that he may never understand. If I was in your place here is what I would do.
    I would have a personal conversation with him where you try to explain what feel in your heart what a 'daddy' is to you.
    Before you tell him that you are a little, I would try and help him understand what DDLG is all about. This you may have to do in
    do in baby steps. You are going to have be gentle and patient. I hope this helps. Good luck.

#3 Guest_M10_*

Guest_M10_*
    • Guests

Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:41 PM

I would also recommend the same, you'd have to talk to him and make things clear to him about what it is you want exactly. The only real way to find out if he is interested in this is to ask him clearly, things like this don't work if you try to be subtle about it. You have to communicate. 

#4 Little kaiya

Little kaiya

Daddy Wolf's little pink champagne fox

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 424 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 12 September 2019 - 01:00 PM

A link to urban dictionary is NOT a communication method for a subject as diverse and potentially emotionally sensitive as DDlg. It takes real communication, the kind that involves openness, honesty, vulnerability and direct statements that dont hint at what you want but actually DETAIL and DESCRIBE what you mean and what you want.

You didn't put it right in front of him, you put a generic, and a pretty bad one at that, internet resource in front of him and expected him to figure it out.

If you can't directly ask him if he wants to be a caregiver now then how will you be able to ask him anything else DDlg related you may want be it storytime, stuffies, bathtime or whatever is applicable to you?

Invest in having a truly honest and vulnerable conversation and you may see a very different result.

Little kaiya
    • littleblueskyee likes this
    Little kaiya 💖🦊💖

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help little, boyfriend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users