• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

#1 JellyBunBun

JellyBunBun

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:11 AM

My partner and I are both switches and have been in the community for several years. It was wonderful at first, we would take care of each other when we needed it most and sometimes go on play dates together as littles. However in the past two years or so its been rough, my caregiver will only come around maybe once every two to three months, and I have to be bigs and be her caregiver almost every day, if I happen to be littles she gets sad. I don't mind taking care of her but its taking a toll on my littles health, I feel unwanted and unneeded, and I can't see let alone talk to my own caregiver... I've tried talking to her about this but she gets depressed whenever I do and says that she just can't be my mommy for long periods of time... any advice on how to make my little feel better...?

#2 jaredstone363

jaredstone363

Nurturing, caring and supportive Daddy.....

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 119 posts
    • LocationOrange County, NY

Posted 30 March 2020 - 09:43 AM

It sounds like you have tried communicating with her, which is the most important step. Did you have that conversation over the phone? Maybe try writing her and telling her in detail how you feel. Why does she get sad when she is a mommy? Could she possibly not be a mommy but does it to make you happy? Would she be ok with being your mommy once a week or something like that? I think these are questions you need to ask her. Relationships are a give and take, but when one side feels like they are giving more then the other, it can cause resentment. Hope this helps.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Long Distance, Switch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users