#1 Bearly

Bearly

Teddy Bear

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 65 posts
    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:51 PM

What cartoons make you feel little? Ones that you grew up with? Modern cartoons? A mix? Also, how old are you/what decade did you grow up in?

Personally, if I wanted to feel little, I'd watch nostalgic things that take me back in time.

#2 Angelwolf

Angelwolf

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:53 PM

Anything I used to watch growing up

#3 Kaori

Kaori

Forum Moderator

• 190 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:02 PM

Pokemon! And Cardcaptor Sakura! Care bears! And Mia and Me! Wishbone! DragonTales! Teletubbies! Blues Clues and Little Bear! Barbie Deamhouse Adventures! So definitely a mix of modern and when I was growing up!

I Never Look Back, Darling, It Distracts From The Now

Resident veggie bebe

:heart: In a triad with queenie an stella :heart:

Beg, Kiss, Fall in love

#4 LullabyBye

LullabyBye

Steampunk Doll

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 09:42 PM

Kind of unpopular opinion but like modern cartoons the most. Most things that link me back to my childhood make me feel more uncomfortable than nostalgic and it's not different when it comes to cartoons, so I only pick things that are new to me.

"Masquerade, hide your face so the world will never find you"

#5 ♥︎SnotRocket♥︎

♥︎SnotRocket♥︎

Corrupt-A-Bear

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 316 posts
    • LocationSummer Camp Island

Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:06 PM

Definitely nostalgic cartoons. Some newer ones, but I'm picky. A lot of modern cartoons make me want to gouge my eyes out and cram them in my ears.

I like Rainbow Brite, My Little Pony, Care Bears movies, classic disney movies.

But I also like We Bare Bears, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Summer Camp Island and so on.

Summer Camp Island is a recent favourite. Some of my friends and I get together to watch eps and I stream it ^^ :heart:

Edited by pöxïë, 26 May 2020 - 10:07 PM.

• Bearly likes this

pink-glitter.gifShop-Doll-copy.pngletter-50x50.gifwss-logo-small.gifpink-glitter.gif

THE WHITE SOCK SOCIETY

#6 cuddle_prince

cuddle_prince

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationVermont, USA

Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:45 PM

I love to watch Cars and other disney movies, or i try out new shows, or I go for older ones like Codename kids next door or Ben 10. 

#7 Teasing Tink

Teasing Tink

Bratty Pixie

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 64 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:57 PM

Hmm mostly Disney, I think but it's been awhile since I've watched older stuff. That would probably make me feel nostalgic/little though. I like the Power Puff Girls. I really liked the old Doug too before it got sold to Disney and The Rugrats and Hey Arnold were also faves back in the day. I grew up in the 90's.

#8 LittleAndStitch

LittleAndStitch

(*^▽^)/

• Banned
    • PipPip
    • 24 posts
    • LocationNot Telling :P

Posted 27 May 2020 - 12:38 AM

i like newer shows but i'll pretty much watch any cartoon that's on netflix. i just finished watching the new Carmen Sandiego as well as She-ra and the Princess of Power and i enjoyed them both.

• Bearly likes this

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。

Posted Image

#9 clumsy_little

clumsy_little

Little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 73 posts
    • LocationIndia

Posted 27 May 2020 - 02:08 AM

I like some cartoons which you can say were before I was born. I was born in year 2001 but I love the original/vintage Disney shows of Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto, which are in series. My personal favorite are Disney movies. I also like Tom and Jerry, Mr. Bean, Pokemon, Shinchan, Pingu, Pink Panther, Loony Toons, etc. My choice is a mix but I'm more leaned towards the one from my childhood. I also like to watch Panchatantra, Ramayana (the cartoon version), movies related to Lord Ganesha (cartoons and especially Oh My Friend Ganesha). These are more leaned towards Hindu religion but were really popular back then where we used to wait every Sunday.

#10 princess cotton grass

princess cotton grass

lil lamb

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 56 posts
    • Locationeurope

Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:43 AM

i really enjoy modern cartoon. i typically get mine from Netflix because every account comes with a kids channel. (also your dom can put parental controls on which is sooo cute in my opinion)

i engage the most with ones that aren't super babyish. sometimes i watch them when i'm not little and i still laugh. cupcake & dino is great with this. my dom has even chuckled at this show a couple of times.

home is another one. super quirky and i love the art style. i definitely enjoy cartoons that are larger than life.

i also love the classics like spongebob, adventure time, regular show, the amazing world of gumball... oh and moomin too, super nostalgic

yeah, anything a lil bit whacky ♡

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ tumblr_inline_mszftzBkZy1qz4rgp.gif ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

#11 junebug0325

junebug0325

Daddy's Little Bunny {DNHB}

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 292 posts
    • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:36 PM

Heya,

I really enjoy watching modern cartoons. Sometimes, when I watch cartoons I used to watch when I was growing up, it can make me have flashbacks which instantly takes me out of littlespace.

Some of the ones I have been watching lately are: We Are Bare Bears, Sofia the First (probably my favorite), Garfield, Barbie, Paw Patrol, and Octonauts. 

Hope this helps!

Junebug x

102004793-256-k917546.jpg​​

#12 hellionkitty

hellionkitty

🔥 d e v i l h o r n e d g i r l

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • Location🔥 a f i e r y p i t

Posted 27 May 2020 - 11:51 PM

i like new, old, and stuff I grew up with.
    But there are only a few shows that make me feel little.
    Like right now my go to is We Bare Bears  :wub: 

#13 thesoftestprincess

thesoftestprincess

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 44 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 03:55 AM

I like a mix of old and modern cartoons. I don't actually like that many cartoons from my own childhood, probably because a) i didn't watch a lot as a child and b ) my childhood wasn't so happy so they aren't nostalgic for me. 

I actually really like a lot of cartoons that are older than I am -- they're brand new to me as an adult (care bears, my little pony, rainbow brite, scooby doo). And I really like modern cartoons a lot! 

I am an early 90s baby!

Edited by thesoftestprincess, 29 May 2020 - 04:01 AM.

• Bearly likes this

15.gif?w=56015.gif?w=56015.gif?w=560

stardivider.gifstardivider.gif

jojo the princess. big age is twenty seven. little age is four to six.
    married and happy. 

4d8e53330.gif?w=106

#14 Bearly

Bearly

Teddy Bear

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 65 posts
    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 May 2020 - 12:07 PM

I like a mix of old and modern cartoons. I don't actually like that many cartoons from my own childhood, probably because a) i didn't watch a lot as a child and B) my childhood wasn't so happy so they aren't nostalgic for me. 

I actually really like a lot of cartoons that are older than I am -- they're brand new to me as an adult (care bears, my little pony, rainbow brite, scooby doo). And I really like modern cartoons a lot! 

I am an early 90s baby!

I also love things that are older than me! Always have, no loving the past is nostalgic for me.

• thesoftestprincess likes this

#15 Tinybunny

Tinybunny

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationSomewheres in the ether :)

Posted 29 May 2020 - 12:06 PM

I think it depends. Some of the cartoons I like are from before I was even born. I care more about the production, storyline, and what mood I'm in.

#16 junebug0325

junebug0325

Daddy's Little Bunny {DNHB}

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 292 posts
    • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 29 May 2020 - 12:12 PM

i like new, old, and stuff I grew up with.
    But there are only a few shows that make me feel little.
    Like right now my go to is We Bare Bears  :wub: 

I love We Bare Bears! Probably one of my favorite cartoons at the moment! And I love it because I can watch it in or out of little space and my Daddy really likes it to which is always a plus!

Junebug x

102004793-256-k917546.jpg​​

#17 DaddysSweetpea16

DaddysSweetpea16

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 35 posts
    • LocationIndiana

Posted 04 June 2020 - 10:12 AM

I think I tend to like older stuff more, Disney classics are some of my favs!

#18 BabyBunnyBunting

BabyBunnyBunting

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 33 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 06:36 AM

For me, it's a mix. I'm a late 90s baby, but i love some of the things that were around way before me, like The Clangers and Camberwick Green, and some of the things i watched as a child or when my little sister was young enough. Some things i used to like now make me cringe really badly, like Teletubbies, The Fimbles, Strawberry Shortcake and Angelina Ballerina, but others seem to have stood the test of time, such as Tommy Zoom,the original Bob the Builder and the original Postman Pat. I haven't seen much up to date tv I'd enjoy, with the possible exception of Peppa Pig and Shaun the Sheep. As a general rule, my little side prefers animation and musical programs, and cannot handle violence at all, so the shows that work for me are very small-person-orientated, but not to the point of nonsense like In the Midnight Garden or Teletubbies :)
    • Bearly likes this

#19 HugsAndNaps

HugsAndNaps

💗🐣💗

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 28 posts
    • Locationdaddy's arms

Posted 05 June 2020 - 02:39 PM

it depends on the show really, i love most cartoons and movies i grew up with (cinderella, bambi, basically all disney movies, cartoon network,...) but i also love the newer shows and movies (frozen, rapunzel is my favorite one!, octonautes, adventure time ♡, steven universe, we bare bears, mlp, ...)
    but i really hate some newer kids shows, expecially things like game shakers or trolls and stuff, they are just horrible and annoying imo
    • BabyBunnyBunting likes this

#20 RainDoeSprinkles

RainDoeSprinkles

RainDoeSprinkles

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 126 posts
    • LocationWonderland

Posted 07 June 2020 - 03:14 PM

No other TV program makes me feel more truly little (and loved) than Mister Roger's Neighborhood. ❤ For cartoons, Rocky and Bullwinkle is one that I watched as a kid, and is still a lot of fun.
    Recently I started watching Peppa Pig, and also Molly and Ben's Little Kingdom, which are both super cute and delightful! I also really like Sesame Street, and I watched every day as a kid. So there you go! The nostalgic and the new!
    RainDoeSprinkles!    tn_gallery_137014_6273_3903.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cartoons, Littlespace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users