DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

New here and have questions - anyone want to help??? :)

sub2ddlg

My spouse and I have been in a D/s relationship part-time for awhile and we love it, BUT - we have been talking and we both want to explore the daddy/daughter aspect of a relationship, so I am looking for as much information as you are willing to give.

What kind of rules do you have?

What kind of punishments?

What is your daily life like?

We can't be 24x7 as we have jobs and family (not living with us) - but we want to pursue this avenue - he's already for me to start calling him Daddy!!

I would love this to work for us, so I want to find as much information as I can.  I have read several Daddy Dom books that really turned me on, but some of the stuff was great for a book but not practical - if you have suggestions for books I would love to read them.

Thank you so much for any and all help!!

Pam

I can definitely say that ddlg is not the 50 shades of gray experience for most people. Ddlg isn't even always a sexual dynamic for some people.

First of all DDLG is Daddy Dom /little girl. I am not sure if "daughter" is the right term, as ddlg is NOT insect role play. Not kink shaming but that's not what ddlg is.

Daddy Dom's act as care givers for their littles. It is a nurturing caring role.

Now ddlg can be a fun bedroom thing as that's what you want, role-play-ing ECT.

The cool thing about ddlg is you make it fit to you and your individual wants and needs.

As long as you follow safe , sane and consensual practices you are good to go.

This post has a good place to start with rules ,

Sfw

https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/12727-a-starting-point-for-rules-rewards-punishments/

I hope it helps and you have fun exploring ddlg.

I'm curious as to why you're interested in ddlg. It seems like you're just looking to try out a new kink and ddlg isn't a kink. I suppose there is some kinkiness in it for some people but like BDSM, it's more of a lifestyle. A lot of littles and caregivers have naturally adopted roles based on their personalities. I myself identify as a submissive little. I met someone online who introduced me to BDSM and as I delved a bit deeper into self reflection, I found that I'm emotionally needy and seek the safety of a strong, yet nurturing, Dom. This isn't something that I roleplay at. I believe some people see ddlg as roleplaying, the same as you'd roleplay in a sexy nurse costume without actually being a nurse. If that's the case, you may not find much help here. If you're not just roleplaying but you are in little space, that's different. Some littles can go from being in little space to "adulting." I don't go in and out. My personality is the same and everyone that knows me is aware that I don't always act like an adult. I pout at work and sneak my tiny dolly in... he hides on my desk and keeps me happy at work. I'm a little bit spoiled and sometimes feel like throwing a tantrum when things don't go my way. Luckily my boss is very indulgent and I usually get my way. I don't think they know what a little is but they know what I'm like.

There are times when things are difficult and I have anxiety attacks. At those times, I do regress a bit. I may suck my thumb if it's really bad and I'll go find something soft to hug. Some littles have stuffies that make them happy or feel safe. I have a million fluffy blankies and pillows. They help when I feel vulnerable and just need some warmth and nurturing.

Now... to the sexual part. I don't need to act like a little but referring to my partner as Daddy makes me feel connected. It reinforces the fact that there's a bond and if I give him all control, he will only do what's good for me. Like a good daddy or caregiver, he won't hurt me even if he's strict. Feeling safe brings a deeper sense of intimacy. As a sub, I'm sure you understand how important it is to trust your partner and form a connection.

Sorry if I rambled but these are my thoughts and my interpretation of ddlg.

As stated in the reactions before, it is an actual natural role. Along with a lifestyle and mindset. Just calling yourself or someone daddy (/mommy) doesn't make it ddlg

Though, if you are still interested in ddlg, you should just simply try.

You will discover soon if it fits you or not.

As with all things, start simple. Just ask yourself::: what would the little me would like to do? What are the behaviour parts of it? And what would please b your daddy dom? And if it isn't what would he do to correct you? Often on an educational caregiver-like manner. Of course sadistic and masochistic kinks are part of the deal (if you're into it). But in my case, punishing my little hurts me as well.

In short, please try and see if it fits. But realize it has so many aspects, it isn't just a kink.

Actually, DD/lg or CG/l is the lifestyle, but age play is the kink. If you are looking for age play as a kink that's the kind of information you'll want to be looking up, but for the rest of us DD/lg is a lifestyle we live and not necessarily something we fully turn off or on just for sexual purposes. There's lots of people into CG/l that are non-sexual about it.

side note ...

Ddlg is part of BDSM. That is literally where it came from. Ddlg technically falls under being a kink. The Dom daddy / mommy Dom / care giver has a power exchange over the little. Even if it's non sexual, it's still part of BDSM.

Actually, DD/lg or CG/l is the lifestyle, but age play is the kink. If you are looking for age play as a kink that's the kind of information you'll want to be looking up, but for the rest of us DD/lg is a lifestyle we live and not necessarily something we fully turn off or on just for sexual purposes. There's lots of people into CG/l that are non-sexual about it.

Ddlg is still by a technicality a kink even it's non-sexual. There is a power exchange.

Edited by Satan

Ddlg is still by a technicality a kink even it's non-sexual. There is a power exchange.

Yes I think I could agree with that. I was mostly disagreeing with the people who were saying none of this was a kink, but there are definitely people here for it only as a sexual thing that they don't partake in it at any other part of their life.

• Like 1