LittlePoodleGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 31 posts
    • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 16 October 2020 - 10:33 AM

Problem solved

Edited by LittlePoodleGirl, 25 October 2020 - 12:42 PM.

Lexi🐩

#2 DeepBlueIII

DeepBlueIII

Nice Daddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 16 October 2020 - 11:57 AM

So... first, you might get a lot of anecdotal responses of things that worked for other people. Please be sure to give proper consideration to what you are told and make good choices for yourself. :)

I have some experience with a bp spouse and while things did not work out for us, I believe that was mostly because we found out about that way too late in the process. Organizations like DBSA (Depression Bipolar Support Alliance) are very good and have resources that you can access without going to group meetings. DBSA has significant other groups because, as I am sure you are aware, SOs have many problems as well. DBSA also has virtual support due to the pandemic.

I know it's not much, but groups like this are much better at providing guidance.

Edited by DeepBlueIII, 16 October 2020 - 11:58 AM.

• Pøx and LittlePoodleGirl like this

#3 LittlePoodleGirl

LittlePoodleGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 31 posts
    • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 16 October 2020 - 12:04 PM

So... first, you might get a lot of anecdotal responses of things that worked for other people. Please be sure to give proper consideration to what you are told and make good choices for yourself. :)

I have some experience with a bp spouse and while things did not work out for us, I believe that was mostly because we found out about that way too late in the process. Organizations like DBSA (Depression Bipolar Support Alliance) are very good and have resources that you can access without going to group meetings. DBSA has significant other groups because, as I am sure you are aware, SOs have many problems as well. DBSA also has virtual support due to the pandemic.

I know it's not much, but groups like this are much better at providing guidance.

Thank you so much! I will look into this more! I just didn't know where to go
    Lexi🐩

#4 DeepBlueIII

DeepBlueIII

Nice Daddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 16 October 2020 - 12:17 PM

You are most welcome.

#5 DeepBlueIII

DeepBlueIII

Nice Daddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 25 October 2020 - 02:54 PM

I am glad to hear your problem is solved. I hope it was to your satisfaction. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users