DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

CaptainsKitten

I really truly enjoy this website (and others about different parts of bdsm) but it makes me sad since I start wanting to be around my master even though I know I can't and it brings me into a sort of depression.

do any other littles have this problem?

• Like 2

I understand completely, my daddy lives far away and lately I've been craving his attention more than usual ;-; I can't help but be a smidge jealous of the littles who can see their caregivers daily
  • Like 2

I understand completely, my daddy lives far away and lately I've been craving his attention more than usual ;-; I can't help but be a smidge jealous of the littles who can see their caregivers daily

right?? and I know it should make me happy to look forward to being with him one day but most times it just reminds me of how far away that day is. but of course that's probably just depression talking :/

• Like 1

Daddy and I live 2 hours apart. People here just want their partners to be close but having mine close after him was the worst thing that happened to me. Anyway I miss daddy all the time but we chat all day and he comes see me or I go see him at the weekends.  :D  We are saving to move together soon!

• Like 1

Daddy and I live 2 hours apart. People here just want their partners to be close but having mine close after him was the worst thing that happened to me. Anyway I miss daddy all the time but we chat all day and he comes see me or I go see him at the weekends.  :D  We are saving to move together soon!

aww I wish we still lived 2 hours apart. that's how it was when we were in high school and we got to see each other once every month. usually one weekend but if we got the chance we tried for almost the whole week (it's totally lame but in these last 3 years together the longest time we've had together continuously was 2 weeks >.<) but yeah now he's stationed at an air force base all the way across the country. and we're trying to move in together soon too :) good luck to you guys!

I know how y'all feel daddy lives in Australia I live in Canada it's kinda hellish I'm glad there's things like text plus he got it and put his country as Canada so we text and I call him a bit, it would be great if I had the internet at home I wanna Skype with him . At least he works nights so the time zones aren't too too bad, he wants to live in Canada so that's a bonus too he might come over in the summer

awww I hope he gets to move there with you soon. that far away must be really difficult. I hope he has a safe trip to visit you :)

My daddy and I are long distance, he living 4 hours and 26 minutes away from me. I'd love to be able to meet him in real life. I know I've already said this before, but it's like I miss his presence though we've never met </3

We were long distance as well... Opposite sides of the planet for 3 years then we are together now. So it is just a matter of time!
  • Like 1

My daddy and I are long distance, he living 4 hours and 26 minutes away from me. I'd love to be able to meet him in real life. I know I've already said this before, but it's like I miss his presence though we've never met </3

is there no way for y'all to meet up? I would say you're "only" 4 and half hours away but I understand that probably seems pretty far. we used to be 2 hours apart and I didn't like that either but now I'd give anything to have him just 2 hours away. I'd at least get to see him once a month again you know? 

just try your hardest to find a way to him :) you'll be so glad when you do

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest curious-babydoll

My Papa and I are 9 hours and 11 minutes away from each other. We are hoping we can save up enough to have him come visit for a week or two in a few months. Then I am going to go down to him over his fall break... Until then care packages, and nightly calls. We hang out every Sunday. When I'm out of school it will be easier... We hope. Best of luck to everyone who can't be with their Bigs/Littles in person!!!

• 1 month later...
I know exactly how you feel. I've never even met my daddy yet. I hate being so far from him because sometimes I really really need his arms and it physically hurts when I see all the couples that talk about how they're with their mommy or daddy and their littles.

Sir and I were just starting develop strong feelings for each other when I had to fly back home to help with a family issue and the past few months haven't been easy especially since we hadn't gotten around to meeting yet before I had to leave.  It's really hard for us as well but soon we'll get to be together all time.  Good luck to everyone!

I'm with my Daddy right now but we were long distance for over a year and when I go back to the States soon to finish school we'll have to do long distance again  :( 

It is super duper hard at times and there are often moments that I feel really sad and lonely when we are apart. I just keep reminding myself that there is nothing better than that moment when we finally see each other again and reunite!  :)

I feel this!! My daddy lives four hours away