DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Bedtime routine

Shakeygiraffe

I’ve just made myself a bedtime basket. It contains my vitamins, pillow spray (I LOVE pillow spray), face creams, hand creams and glitter pens for my diary. I like things that smell nice at bedtime. It just made me wonder, what is your bedtime routine? Xxx

Mine is a bit simple but I wanna do more. I take some medicine to sleep, get all dressed and clean for bed, then put on some sleeping meditation music and scroll on my phone until I knock out.

• 2 weeks later...

My current one is kind of sad when you think about it. I just stay up until like 5am and then finally I'm really tired and turn my computer off and pass out. :rolleyes: As a matter of fact, it's almost 5am now.

My current one is kind of sad when you think about it. I just stay up until like 5am and then finally I'm really tired and turn my computer off and pass out. :rolleyes: As a matter of fact, it's almost 5am now.

I am pretty much the same way. Stay awake til exhausted, put the laptop aside, turn the lights off, turn the heat off if it's on, and pass out.

• Like 1

When I’m organized and diligent, my nighttime routine consists of showering (although morning showers are fine too), all the face serums and creams, brushing teeth, picking out my work clothes (Daddy is supposed to do that, so I pick out three outfits for him to choose from.), jammies, foot and hand cream, THEN I put on the Calm app.

I highly recommend the Calm app. They have bedtime stories for adults and children, music and nature sounds and all kinds of meditations and some really easy stretches and exercises and some other stuff. If you have anxiety, there is a 90 second meditation that really helps. I sometimes hide in the bathroom at work and listen to it.

Then I get under my weighted blanket and fall asleep before my head hits the pillow.

I don’t actually like sleeping and resist it as much as I can. If Daddy is feeling well enough to talk (ldr), he makes sure I do all the things.

• Like 1

I like to have a shower, and get fresh jammies on before I get in bed with some hot chocolate or lavender tea. I have a light alarm that dims over 30 minutes while I listen to a bedtime story on youtube to help me drift off :)

I am a newbie to the bedtime routine. I used to just stay up until I was ready to pass out, but now my Daddies have me getting ready about an hour before bed. Cleaning my face, doing my hair, using any face cream, getting my cuffs, leash and paci to get comfortable with a stuffie.

I am hoping to get a Caboodles soon to keep all my nightly (and morning) stuff in to be easily ready.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm usually allowed to play a cute game while all snuggled up to help me get to sleep  ^_^  :p

• 2 weeks later...

It’s not the same every night , but I’ve been trying to stay with something similar every night.

As soon as I get home , I have my nightly poo and shower ^_^

Use astringent on my face.

Use special facial spray to stay hydrated , usually watermelon scent or lavender.

Put the baggiest clothes in that I can find (baggy clothes make me feel smol.)

Cook dinner & eat what I can.

Clean up after dinner.

Lay in bed for about an hour watching any junk tv that helps me relax (brainless boobtube like mukbangs).

Brush teeth and do a face mask.

Gather my two cats up and cuddle the crap out of them till I fall asleep.