#1 Raye

Raye

Lil'Ray

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationMinnesota

Posted 22 February 2021 - 02:04 PM

So I met a really nice daddy on here a few days ago and we were talking and everything was going so well and all and so I was just in a call with him and he had just said if I were going to ghost you id have blocked you (since i was worried since he hadnt responded much) then he says he has no reason to block me and says im his and i giggled a little and such and everything was going well and he leaves the call, i try to call back and he doesn't answer- i try to message and hes blocked me?!?!? I cant understand this... what could I have done I'm so confused and sad i cant handle this kind of thing.

- <3

#2 GayKitten

GayKitten

<3 Trans. Girl. Kitten. <3

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 55 posts
    • LocationWA

Posted 22 February 2021 - 02:34 PM

hi Raye!! i'm sorry this is happening to you. a few immediate thoughts i have based on what you’ve described:

1. having met someone only a few days ago, i don’t think that’s necessarily enough time to take someone at their word — especially when it comes to expectations around communication/availability/ghosting. frankly, i wouldn’t trust anyone i met online about not ghosting (there’s plenty of reasons good+bad to do it, it’s super-easy, and there’s no repercussions), and especially not so soon.

2. it’s entirely possible you did nothing wrong at all. if you reflect on the events in earnest, and still come to the conclusion that nothing you did should lead to a block, then trust yourself and try to move on. there's no way you can know what happened on the other person’s end.

3. what stands out to me is you saying “i can’t handle this kind of thing.” it genuinely sucks that this situation is causing you so much distress — it’s a crappy situation, for sure! BUT: apropos to what i said above, the timeframe (a few days) and the location (pseudoanonymously on the internet) actually make things like this an unfortunately common occurrence. you seem to know you’re susceptible to feeling hurt by this kind of situation, so i’d caution you to take more time talking with/opening up to people on here, and maybe not even approach new connections here through the lens of “you are a potential daddy for me”. 

personally, i consider it a HUGE red flag to have someone claiming you as “his” after only a few days, so my editorial opinion is that you probably dodged a bullet here.

take care, and i hope you find some resolution and comfort for your feelings soon!! <3 

• GlitterMonster, RavenclawPrincess, MysticSand and 4 others like this

#3 Bearman

Bearman

Daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 23 posts
    • LocationGermany

Posted 22 February 2021 - 03:13 PM

Hey... I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. I've had it happen with someone about 5 months ago? We called once a day and sent messages all day. Then out of nowhere after saying good night and love you to each other I get blocked on all social media by her and never contacted again. You can't look inside other peoples heads and read their thoughts. Just know that it was NOT your fault and that the other person has some big, big issues.

#4 Alaskan Daddy

Alaskan Daddy

Alaskan Daddy For IRL or LDR

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 265 posts
    • Locationalaska

Posted 22 February 2021 - 04:16 PM

To me you did nothing wrong. It is also very possible that he was cheating and he either got caught or almost got caught and that is why he disappeared and blocked you

#5 Vampiress

Vampiress

Rawr.

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 571 posts
    • LocationWashington state

Posted 22 February 2021 - 05:36 PM

Doesn't sound like you did anything wrong to deserve a blocking, just trusted the wrong person way too quickly. I think GayKitten summed up everything perfectly. Just be more careful and less quick to trust in the future, on the internet ghosting is insanely common and way too easy for people to do. Often randomly with no reason that will be apparent to you. I'm sorry this happened to you and I hope it never happens again.

• BigOpenArms, StrngButSweetDD and Violet_bun like this

La petite vampiress.

:heart: 

7c499b51b19754b6b194d7353129098fd8ddeb22

#6 Raye

Raye

Lil'Ray

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationMinnesota

Posted 22 February 2021 - 09:51 PM

Thanks guys... i did jump the gun i guess- but i really liked him he seemed perfect til that moment..

- <3

#7 BigOpenArms

BigOpenArms

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationNRW, Germany

Posted 23 February 2021 - 05:32 AM

Thanks guys... i did jump the gun i guess- but i really liked him he seemed perfect til that moment..

I am sure you'll find someone who is better <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users