DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Favorite vs Hated implements

WonderheartBear713

Just wondering what everyone else's favorite implement is and why as well as most hated implement and why.... I'll start.

My favorite is simply Daddy's hand. It's not because it's the least painful. It's because it's the most personal.

My most hated implement is the switch. It's pure evil because it stings the worst and leaves welts.

So many implements to choose from. What implements make you smile and which ones instill that dread to make you behave at the mere mention of it?

I'm also a big fan of bare-hand - and for the same reason as you! The skin-to-skin feel can't be beat in my eyes (or CAN it be beat - hehehehehe).

My most hated is definitely a single-tail whip. It's not even fun for me and takes me directly out of subspace and just into PAIN. Oof. I've only tried it twice and never again no thank you!

Specifically spanking, but if there is another form of discipline more effective for you, share that.

If we are talking just discipline in general .....

Most hated form of punishment ; Time out.

I’m a busy body type person , it’s very hard for me to sit still. So being put in a corner staring at a wall , left alone with my thoughts and being told to think about why I’m there... awful. (Not in a traumatic way) Instantly want to move and get up , think of any reason at all to get out of the corner. It’s even worse being told you have to hold a quarter to the wall with your nose and every time it falls you get another minute. Effective for my attitude , but I fucking hate it.

Favorite ; Bare hands are pretty nice. Especially if it’s unannounced and very abrupt. I have a sassy mouth and LOVE to test limits.... I’ll always remember a specific moment of mouthing off really intensely , having my pants ripped down and getting a solid swat on naked butt cheek. It’s intimate and immediate , if you have to go run and get a tool to spank me.... I run really fast so you probably won’t catch me by the time you get back.

Edited by DaddysMonkey
  • Like 1

I hate normal canes, that's why its our agreed upon worst punishment (though I've never actually needed that level of punishment). I can't handle seriously stingy pain like that.

As for favourite, it'd have to be my rainbow flogger and my "barbed wire" flogger. These aren't used on my butt, but rather my back and very lightly front. I enjoy the rhythmic nature of flogging and the catharsis I gain from it.

In the confines of an impact scene:

Favorite: Thuddy feeling floggers. It starts to feel like a massage lol

Least favorite: Balloon flogger: My ex made one and while flogging, it would generate quite some static and he’d zap me on the nose or forehead.

My favorite implement is his hand. Like you said, it's the most personal out of all of them and you feel quite the connection. Especially because using Daddy's hand requires him to be physically closer to me, instead of, say a whip, that requires some distance.

My least favorite is writing lines. Thankfully, I've only had to do this punishment twice, but it's the worst one. As a joke, I had my Daddy write lines when he would stay up all night and play video games. He wrote 5 lines and then realized why I hate them so. Since then, he hasn't used this punishment on me, but says that if it's a "big infraction" (like not eating, harming myself, etc), he still reserves the right to use them. 

Junebug x.