DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Flower cupcakes

bbubbless

Hi all,

I looooooveeee food, like all types of food (except broccoli) and I am wanting to try new things all the time! I love baking and know how to bake the basic things like cupcakes, cakes and cookies. However, the decorating part is still kind of tricky. Although I would love to sprinkle an entire bottle of glitter on my cupcakes, I wanted to challenge myself by making something a bit more difficult. So that’s exactly what I did! I made vanilla-orange cupcakes which are really easy to make and tried to decorate them to the best of my ability. I decorated some with roses (or attempted to) with fondant and tried to make other little things with it. I have to say that I am quite proud with how things turned out and they were absolutely delicious!!! It did take a lot of time but it was definitely worth it!

I want to make Dino cupcakes nexts and do more things like this! Are you all into baking? If so, how do you like to decorate your cakes, cookies or cupcakes?

I am really excited to make more things and they are so delicious which is a double win for me!

- bubbless

post-163164-0-92033800-1621419209_thumb.jpeg

Edited by bbubbless
  • Like 3

Guest AlisonS23
These are super cute! Personally I enjoy cookies over cakes as far as eating sweets. But these are too cute! I for one am not a baker. That is a real skill for sure that you have. I enjoy watching cooking. Food shows on YouTube. I try to cook them too but baking is a whole other ball game. Keep it up ❤️
  • Like 1

THOSE LOOOK SO HECKIN CUTE !!!!!! I couldn't bake to save my life, but I'm so proud of you !!!! Those look amazing, like they're right out of fancy schmancy bakery.. 

• Like 2

Guest Account deleted

(...) I made vanilla-orange cupcakes which are really easy to make and tried to decorate them to the best of my ability. I decorated some with roses (or attempted to) with fondant and tried to make other little things with it. I have to say that I am quite proud with how things turned out and they were absolutely delicious!!! It did take a lot of time but it was definitely worth it! (...)

WOW WOW WOW friend these look absolutely fantastic!!! Good job!  :D I'm super impressed! I really enjoy cooking, baking not so much as I don't like sugar and sweet things, but I have a couple recipes for cookies that I enjoy. And of course, as a good Little French, I love "Mousse Au Chocolat", but it doesn't require any baking. What you did is absolutely gorgeous and I am super happy that you are feeling proud of the result because you should! xxx Bee

• Like 1

These are super cute! Personally I enjoy cookies over cakes as far as eating sweets. But these are too cute! I for one am not a baker. That is a real skill for sure that you have. I enjoy watching cooking. Food shows on YouTube. I try to cook them too but baking is a whole other ball game. Keep it up ❤️

Thank you so much <3!! I only like baking because its so yummy and you get to go crazy with the decorations. I'm not a good cook thats for sure hehe! But yess I love watching cooking videos; they are so calming to the soul

That was a very nice photo you attached; you made that yes? Most excellent.

Yess, well my little 4 year old cousin helped me a little bit too! gotta give credit to my sous chef  :p

WOW WOW WOW friend these look absolutely fantastic!!! Good job!  :D I'm super impressed! I really enjoy cooking, baking not so much as I don't like sugar and sweet things, but I have a couple recipes for cookies that I enjoy. And of course, as a good Little French, I love "Mousse Au Chocolat", but it doesn't require any baking. What you did is absolutely gorgeous and I am super happy that you are feeling proud of the result because you should! xxx Bee

aaahhhh thank you <33333 I have a sweet tooth so i loveeee any type of cakes or pastries!!! Oh my, I love French pastries but they are so freaking hard to make :(((. My sister and I tried to make croissants from scratch ones.... well lets say that you could have knocked someone out with that croissant heheh...