DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

All Australian Members

PigtailPrincess

Hey everyone Pigtail here!

Welcome to our new Australia thread! We are so happy we have people from other countries and cultures here and that they want threads where they can talk to and reach other members of their country/local community.

The previous thread has been locked because unfortunately people were using the thread to get around the no personals outside the personal area. So whilst we are saying a strict no picking up people in this thread, please enjoy yourselves, talk about your country and those unique things that make our Australian members them!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for creating the new thread! I’m a daddy (and feel free to comment stalk me here and on Reddit) based in Brisbane! Always happy to make Aussie friends!

• 9 months later...

Hey fellow Aussies. I'm a Daddy and based in Sydney.  Loooking forward to finding people from Down Under since there seems to be so few of us. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Sydney daddy. Haven’t been on this forum for a couple years. Back on it now. Looking for a little/ meeting new people from Australia. Hope to get to know everyone. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi!!!

I’m a little based on the central coast looking to meet new people and make new friends as well. Hopefully I can get to know some of you here ☺️

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...