DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Any Spanish speaking Daddies? Asking for advice.

Guest Curvyfrontierwoman

Guest Curvyfrontierwoman
So my Daddy is Spanish speaking (Mexican) and he loves me even though he maybe doesn’t understand the WHY of why I have passies and braid my hair and love when he kisses my eyelids before bed. Culturally calling him “papi” seems to just be the norm haha. I was wondering if a native Spanish speaker could help me with explaining the ddlg dynamic? I’ve tried explaining it a little bit via a translator app we use for more in depth conversations, but I’m falling short. And my broken toddler Spanish isn’t getting it across either. I’m happy with him and he’s naturally a caregiver/protector, but it would be nice to have this convo. Any advice? Is ddlg a thing in Mexico? Is it called something else? Edited by Curvyfrontierwoman
  • Like 1

I have seen some little from Mexico around here. They may be able to help as well, if it is hard to find a Mexican Daddy. I also suggest that you either learn Spanish or he learns English to overcome many obstacles that you both may face in life. Generally speaking, it is normal for girls to enjoy the idea that they are with a Daddy and for a Men to be called Daddy, that is why the word Papi is normal for him. It just might be surprising for him to realize that you are a little, depending in how deeply you are into DDLG. I believe it will work out and you will find more options. Just don't be frustrated about it.

• 1 month later...