DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

New to DD/lg

PrincessMuhree

I would recommend googling the topic and you will find dozens and dozens of good resources that provide information on the topic.  With that being said, every DDLG relationship is different and the terms can mean different things to different people.  

This is obviously a great site that is a valuable resource and provides all kinds of information on a wide range of topics.  There are lots of great people here who share their insights and experiences.

It is a pretty spectacular dynamic and can be something very special in a relationship.

• Like 1

CB is right, there are TONS of info online, and this forum.  A big part especially just beginning will be, Identifying what it is you want, what works for you... you know, finding 'your' place in it all.  Take your time with that.. explore.. and allow yourself to be okay with finding what feels right but after taking a bit, maybe deciding 'on second thought' not so much.  Find your boundaries, maybe even make a list of what you feel you need and want as your 'role', then the same for your other half.  

As for any 'Kinky' suggestions, we'd have to identify what You mean by kinky and go from there, lol.  But welcome... enjoy your discoveries!

• Like 1

I’m honestly still learning what I want and like and have an admittedly hard time with “slowing down” and enjoying the moment 😭😩

"Kinky suggestions". Now that's just asking for problems (or more specifically, asking to be buried underneath all the great kinks there are). And problems with slowing down is familiar, I see it often, that new people want to try it all! Which makes sense, as there are so many great things.

I always say that BDSM is like a candyshop. You can browse around, taste different things, and in the end pick the ones you enjoy. I absolutely do encourage tasting everything that sounds interesting to you, provided you have a partner you trust and read up on safety before you try out things.

Now, if you really want suggestions, you'll have to be a bit more specific. 😛