DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Hobbies?

Elle

Outside of ddlg what are you guys' hobbies? 

I don't think this has been posted before so I apologize if it has.

As for me, I paint and collect reborn dolls! 

• Like 1

It's been a while since I've actually done it, but I'm a musical theatre performer!  Despite only being 22, I'm always cast as an older character...once I was 20 playing 35 and another one of our guys was 26 playing 16-18.  I'm also a huge Disney fan, so I go to Disneyland a lot.  I'm told I could totally be a tour guide there...

Oooh, I love Hello Kitty and baking also! I'm not much of a cooker...but I love to bake! What sort of stuff do you draw??

Reborn dolls are those "creepy" realistic looking dolls. They're so fun and you can shop for them and stuff <3 They're great for anxiety 

I blog, a lot.
I read, I doodle, I write, I also am working on my journal thing I've been doing. I also do modeling and photography. 

I feel like that's everything.

I wish I could crochet. I've tried learning a couple times through my grandma and have started projects, but then I stop doing them and forget where I left off and what to do. I have an amigurumi book that I really want to make stuff from.

Amigurumi is hard to do if you have no experience, mostly because it's so small! Hard to see your stitches and stuff. But I'd encourage you to keep trying!

Shopping, Collecting Hello kitty things, I watch some tv shows, hang out with my family, go to the movies, play games on the pc, and so on x.o

I am a cake decorator but I don't do it often anymore. x.o

I always recommend "flat" things first. So a scarf. Or a baby blanket. Those things don't necessarily need a pattern to complete. But if you're comfortable reading a pattern, find a beginners hat pattern and go for it!! :D

I read, write, draw, sing, dance (badly, in my living room), craft, cook, bake, I do photography, Play D&D and Dark Heresy, I blog, I browse the internet for fun stuff, I play little online games like Fairy's Defense, and I think that's everything. x3 

Guest ToSirWithLove

RACEKORS!!!!!... I build and race cars... I've been driving since I could reach the pedals... I started in 50cc shifter karts and its been an addiction since.. Currently working on 3 projects at the same time (hectic as all hell)... I turned my photography hobby into a business but I still treat it as a hobby that way it stays fun.

Oh, I also like working with gem stones. I do lapidary, I'll be starting to cut them soon.  I also might be going to look for my own stones. :3 

• Like 1

I think we'd get along pretty well, so many common interests here. I sing too and used to be pretty good when I sang regularly with choirs, now I just sing for fun. Sometimes I'll do karaoke though. I also dance and make myself look like a fool. I took belly dancing classes but shit came up and I had to drop out. D:

I'd love to try D&D or something similar but I don't know anyone close enough or well-enough to join their crew. I really like tradiational table top and card games though, not exactly the same, but with the right people it's a lot of fun. One of my friends from the lolita community used to host Munchkin nights.

I think we would too.

I used to be in choir while in school ^^. Sadly once you get into high school it kind of falls off the list of things to join.

I took belly dancing classes TOO! O8 I eventually lost my ride to the classes but I kept it up for about a year with youtube tutorials and dance along videos xD.

Right now Daddy and I are really into Dark Heresy (it's a Warhammer 40k table top rpg, and it's AWESOME) but once we finish this campaign we'll be going back to 3.5. Non of that 4th or 5th edition poop. 

I always wondered if other lolita's played nerdy things like me. x3

• Like 1

That sounds pretty cool. I love gem stones but I don't really have any. What do you use to cut them?

We use a rock saw. :3 It's stronger than a normal saw.  The saw's are so loud. Haha.  I have a friend that's offering to give me a bunch of stuff as long as I help him cut up rocks so he can make cabs. 

When I can pick up some gem stones maybe I'll send you some. what ones do you like? :3 Also do you like them tumbled or natural shaped? 

I design new characters and use them in RPs , make charms and jewely  in polymer clay , needle felt , make subtitles for anime series and read josei genre manga

I have multiple hobbies including, being a daddy, drinking wine and listening to fine music but a hobby of mine which others find interesting is that I hold my pilot license so I fly planes socially in my spare time on a weekend or so :)

I ride horses every week, I ride English and I jump! I've been riding for a few years, but I haven't gotten my own horsey yet :( I love the horses at my barn but hopefully soon I can have one of my own!!

I go to the local community kinky events, I want to start going to concerts more, collect comics/figma, and my biggest thing is I'm a PC master race gamer.

I blog a lot. I love to sing, dance (badly), watch tv, play video games, read, go to the beach, travel when I can afford it, go to concerts. I write sometimes when I feel motivated enough. I go to Metrocon annually and I'd like to go to more conventions. I've started getting into cosplay.

I'm an illustrator by trade and I can sometimes find time/creative energy to do things for myself. In addition to that I like kitbashing/painting toys, particularly miniatures and 1/6 scale figures. I also write short fiction from time to time but rarely for than fragments. 

i try to go as often to go to the gym, this has become my hobby because i used to be fat. Since i attend university i got confronted by how bad i was living. i ate a lot sugars, carbs and fat. i like going to the gym, it reliefs stress.

i also love to watch anime and videogames, if by any chance people play leaugue of legends on EUW add me.

Do relief stress, i also play piano!

Circus! I do aerial acrobatics and ground acrobatics.. I also do some juggling and would absolutely love to learn more foot juggling! Playing with cards (magic tricks and fans!) is fun too. I write stories and do text-based online roleplaying. And.. that's probably all. c:

Guest LittleFairyDoll

Circus! I do aerial acrobatics and ground acrobatics.. I also do some juggling and would absolutely love to learn more foot juggling! Playing with cards (magic tricks and fans!) is fun too. I write stories and do text-based online roleplaying. And.. that's probably all. c:

AERIAL ACROBATICS ARE SO FREAKIN COOL

I WOULD LOVE TO LEARN THAT STUFF