Jump to content
DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

June coloring contest winner and July's kicks off!


shadowrider

Recommended Posts

Seems like June just flew by. Here we are at July 1st and another contest has ended so another may begin.

With this month's contest we will be revisiting the idea of letting the winner choose next month's theme. So when you post your submission please add what you would like for next month in case you win.

Our June winner is.....

Missy Ann

large.1407136782_MissyAnn.png

Congratulations !

This month's contest will end on July 29th

 

Guidelines


1. Must be your own handiwork.
 
*You can add designs to blank sections and spruce it up if you feel inspired to
 
2. Must be submitted by the deadline.
 
3. Only 1 entry per member. You may color and upload all the pictures but let us know which is your entry.
 
4. Post your art on this thread or if you have trouble with that message a member of staff and we will be happy to assist you.

 
 
Save the image(s) below.
 
You can print it out to color it or use an app.  
 
Using a layer capable program/app:
 
Import (paste) the coloring page image.
 
Set it as the top layer.
 
Add a few layers under it.

 
Set top layer (coloring page) to "Multiply"
 
You should be able to color/erase easier, without affecting the lines.
 
Free Apps: Sketches, Prismajoy and Sketchbook.
PC: Gimp (that’s basically all I’ve used), MS Paint, Photoshop etc.

large.summer-coloring-pages-crayola-hello-summer.pnglarge.Moving-Vehicle-Coloring-Pages-for-Kids-5741-ea43eb6d81-1576696178.jpglarge.f9bcab93128e2c1d1e7fb1c5f1eae16c.jpglarge.Free-Unicorn-Elephant-Coloring-Page.pnglarge.Kawaii-Drinks.pnglarge.lightning-mcqueen-and-tow-mater-coloring-page.pnglarge.coloring-summer-season-165125.jpglarge.cute-baby-elephant-in-summer00.jpglarge.ede6911850f5d8ee2cb73cb7d8a1af80.jpglarge.dc9paMdc7.giflarge.coloring-page-octopus.jpglarge.camping_orig.jpglarge.b45a7d22e4d1e8f61fe44d85811d97a4.jpglarge.87658684844.jpglarge.988e9a672f5386e562233edcb193b547.jpglarge.4-44.jpglarge.8546374563.jpglarge.Unicorn-coloring-pages-5-683x1024.jpglarge.winniethepooh80_mpxzm.jpglarge.11443443645.jpg

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • shadowrider changed the title to June coloring contest winner and July's kicks off!
11 hours ago, Vampiress said:

Yay congratulations @Missy Ann! And great job to all the other entrants as well. Looking forward to seeing what everyone does this month.

Thanks a bunch 😁

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/2/2022 at 12:42 PM, Missy Ann said:

Thanks a bunch 😁

Congratulations!!!!  You are a very good colorer!!! 😊😊😊😊😊

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, this is so fun about having a coloring contest!!!  I am uploading my entry and if I win I would like next month’s theme to be baby animals; and also good luck to everyone and I can’t wait to see all the pretty pictures!!!! 😊😊😊😊😊

Edited by Little Becca
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2022 at 8:54 AM, LittleLavenderGirl said:

Hi, this is so fun about having a coloring contest!!!  I am uploading my entry and if I win I would like next month’s theme to be baby animals; and also good luck to everyone and I can’t wait to see all the pretty pictures!!!! 😊😊😊😊😊1FE34067-553A-4584-82C1-8989E3800653.jpeg.7d52e458ab5c0728502f3714d7e02588.jpeg

Wow yours looks great! It has a retro vibe to it that I really love!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My entry for this month! I hope eventually we can have a month where everyone can pick their own coloring page and see what everyone submits just for fun!

large.pupper.jpg.0c8b7e2acb66fdf9c43c8d2969e8e606.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Vampiress said:

My entry for this month! I hope eventually we can have a month where everyone can pick their own coloring page and see what everyone submits just for fun!

large.pupper.jpg.0c8b7e2acb66fdf9c43c8d2969e8e606.jpg

After this month's winner picks their theme the following month will be a member pick a pic theme. I loved your idea but honestly I forgot it this month. So y'all don't let me forget that September's contest will be member's choice.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love these!!!!! This one is my fave cuz I wish I were at the beach with my toes in the sand right now ⛱️ 

20220708_122756.jpg

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Vampiress said:

Wow yours looks great! It has a retro vibe to it that I really love!

Oh, thank you so much, Vampiress!!! That makes me lotsa happy!!!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Vampiress said:

My entry for this month! I hope eventually we can have a month where everyone can pick their own coloring page and see what everyone submits just for fun!

large.pupper.jpg.0c8b7e2acb66fdf9c43c8d2969e8e606.jpg

Oh!!  I just love this so so so much!!!  Oh I wish I could have a pink puppy so much, and this is such a pretty picture!!!! 😊😊😊😊😊

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Baby Bat said:

I love these!!!!! This one is my fave cuz I wish I were at the beach with my toes in the sand right now ⛱️ 

20220708_122756.jpg

I love this so much!!!  I love SpongeBob and this reminds me of SpongeBob, I have so many nice memories of SpongeBob and I am friends with him!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, AngelwithoutWings said:

Here is my entry, attempted it on Gimp! If I win I choose mermaids for next month! 

unicorn.jpg

Oh soooooo pretty! Those shades are perfect

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LittleLavenderGirl said:

I love this so much!!!  I love SpongeBob and this reminds me of SpongeBob, I have so many nice memories of SpongeBob and I am friends with him!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

*squeaks* thank yooouuuu

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Beautiful job @Baby Bat!

Thank you @LittleLavenderGirl!

@AngelwithoutWings lovely job! If you like doing digital too I also suggest Krita (similarish to Gimp) or on your phone there's an app called Recolor. It does have a subscription but it's so worth it if you color lots. If you see in my gallery all my recent colorings I did with it! My older ones were done in MS Paint and Krita.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, AngelwithoutWings said:

Here is my entry, attempted it on Gimp! If I win I choose mermaids for next month! 

unicorn.jpg

I love this unicorn so much, she looks so comfy and happy sleeping on a cloud!!! And also it is such a pretty picture!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, LittleLavenderGirl said:

I love this unicorn so much, she looks so comfy and happy sleeping on a cloud!!! And also it is such a pretty picture!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Thank you!!! I LOVE yours! It's so fun, the colors are great and you did an amazing job!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Vampiress said:

Beautiful job @Baby Bat!

Thank you @LittleLavenderGirl!

@AngelwithoutWings lovely job! If you like doing digital too I also suggest Krita (similarish to Gimp) or on your phone there's an app called Recolor. It does have a subscription but it's so worth it if you color lots. If you see in my gallery all my recent colorings I did with it! My older ones were done in MS Paint and Krita.

Thank you so much and thank you for the tip! I will def be checking out your gallery!

Your entry is amazing as well! Love it so much 😍

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My first entry! I did some digital coloring.I had so much fun!!☺️
If I win, next month's theme should be butterflies 🦋C5CD45A3-5BC7-449E-AE54-FDDB084E66BA.thumb.png.13e92e1c12bd60439ea0d73b37cba1ec.png

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, amber22 said:

My first entry! I did some digital coloring.I had so much fun!!☺️
If I win, next month's theme should be butterflies 🦋

Soooo cute! I like the multi-colored bubbles!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is my entry! I love dinosaurs so I just had to pick this one to color ^-^ Painted on my tablet using a hard and airbrush. 

If I win I would like the theme to be story book/fairytale :)  (Like Little Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, Jack and the beanstalk, etc etc) 

 

dinoColoringPage copy.png

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/8/2022 at 6:38 AM, Vampiress said:

My entry for this month! I hope eventually we can have a month where everyone can pick their own coloring page and see what everyone submits just for fun!

large.pupper.jpg.0c8b7e2acb66fdf9c43c8d2969e8e606.jpg

aww I love the colors you chose. So soft and happy ^-^ 

Edited by LittleStarLight
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...