Jump to content
Welcome to DDlg Forum

Sugar sugar sugar


Baby Bat

Recommended Posts

The Tiny Kitchen club is having an event for fall recipes this week. 😊 Something with veggies/fruits that are in season, anything pumpkin spice, or your favorite cozy food!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, andrielisilien said:

The Tiny Kitchen club is having an event for fall recipes this week. 😊 Something with veggies/fruits that are in season, anything pumpkin spice, or your favorite cozy food!

Ooo I was thinking banana bread, that would count right? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, LeftyGuitar said:

Chocolate chip cookies are always a good treat to bake. Or cupcakes.

... chocolate chip cupcakes? Oooo or I could make cupcakes and stick avwee lil chocolate chip cookie on top of the frosting! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BabyBelle855 said:

If you like carrot cake. My friend gave me a super yummy carrot cookie recipe I can share! It’s great for fall 😊

Oh wow yes please, carrot cookies sounds super yummy! My Daddy loves carrot cake! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Baby Bat said:

Ooo I was thinking banana bread, that would count right? 

Heck yeah!! We don't have a recipe for that yet so come on over and share 😋

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carrot Cookie Recipe

1 cup butter

3/4 cup sugar

3/4 cup brown sugar

2 large eggs

2 1/2 cup flour (all-purpose)

1/2 teaspoon salt 

1 teaspoon baking soda

1 teaspoon vanilla 

2 teaspoons cinnamon 

1 cup butter

1 cup pecans 

4 cups shredded carrots 

bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes 

top with cream cheese icing 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, andrielisilien said:

Heck yeah!! We don't have a recipe for that yet so come on over and share 😋

I loooove my banana bread recipe, plus it's allergen friendly! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, BabyBelle855 said:

Carrot Cookie Recipe

1 cup butter

3/4 cup sugar

3/4 cup brown sugar

2 large eggs

2 1/2 cup flour (all-purpose)

1/2 teaspoon salt 

1 teaspoon baking soda

1 teaspoon vanilla 

2 teaspoons cinnamon 

1 cup butter

1 cup pecans 

4 cups shredded carrots 

bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes 

top with cream cheese icing 

 

*squee* thank you! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...