DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

You're invited! ​🎥​ Movie Night Sat 9/2/23, 9pm EST: Maya the Bee 2: The Honey Games

MysticSand

I will be hosting an online streaming of Maya the Bee 2: The Honey Games this Saturday at 9pm EST and you're invited!
Watch the trailer [ here ].

p15341518_p_v8_ac.jpg

In July some of us got together to watch the first Maya the Bee movie and had a wonderful time!
Caregivers, middles, and littles alike are welcome!

It will be hosted through Teleparty which is an extension/app and will need to be downloaded.
Please try to install the extention/app to give it a try before movie time.
I believe it does ask for consent or something along the lines of: "it could read and change all data on all websites."
It's needed to allow Teleparty's chat function to work, and I can only guess they word it that way because Teleparty does change the way the screen looks when watching.
(Feel free to correct me on why they ask for it if you know!)

It will be streamed on YouTube so everyone should have access as it's a free movie on there.
I will post the Teleparty link on this thread about half an hour before movie time so folks can join, chat with each other, and work out any tech issues.

Let me know if there are any questions or if you'll be able to join ! 😃

• Like 2
  • Gold star 1
  • Love button 1

@SweetLu Hope you have fun!!! I'll likely be hosting another movie night in the future so no worries!

@Fae Engla No apologies needed. I've been a bit down myself lately but I'm hoping having movie night will get my thoughts away for awhile. ^^ I understand if you just need time for yourself too.

@Valisia Ohhh sushi! Delicious! I hope you have a most wonderful birthday dinner! We'd love to have you but no need to rush back to join!

• Love it 1