bratty_kitten Posted March 6, 2024 Report Posted March 6, 2024 (edited) I definitely identify as a kitten. I've identified myself as a cat or a kitten for as long as I could remember, long before I knew it was a ddlg d/s thing, lol. It's always been a part of my personality. I like to purr and hiss when needed, Ive always like collars and cat ears. I love pets and attention and being playful. I love curling up on a lap or nearby and playful bites to get petted. It's always been a part of who I am. I've long believed I was a cat in a past life in Egypt. Edited March 20, 2024 by bratty_kitten 1
bratty_kitten Posted March 20, 2024 Author Report Posted March 20, 2024 Oohhh, a dragon? That's very interesting. Do you horde treasure? I find this very fascinating!! It's quite interesting to find out about other pet types! 1
bratty_kitten Posted Monday at 02:35 AM Author Report Posted Monday at 02:35 AM I've been absent from here for some time now. Life has been rough and I've not been able to embrace/enjoy my kitten/little sides of myself for a while. I've had to adult far too much and have not had a daddy/trainer/owner to take care/love on me in so long. How does everyone else get by when they are alone/a stray?
Recommended Posts