DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Parental controls for your PC and phone?

Phil

Hello dear nice ones, naughty ones, big ones, small ones, and everyone in between! 🤗

Do you have any form of parental controls, monitoring apps, or similar on your phone or PC?

I've been 'playing' around with such programs for some time, letting my caregiver/dominant side come out a bit.

I have a few littles that I currently control with it:

• No over 18 sites and no adult games
  • Daily limits
  • Timeouts and early bedtimes if 'necessary'

Also 'homework' and such, but that would go beyond the scope here. (Of course, everything within agreed-upon boundaries, nothing here is set in stone)

So far, I've tried Salfeld and Qustodio.

Has anyone else here done something similar or considered it?

Or is looking to give up some (or more!) control this way?

Edited by Phil
  • Like 1

• Phil changed the title to Parental controls for your PC and phone?

This is an intriguing concept. My middle side would rebel and try to find a way around this. My little side wouldn't mind this level of safety. 

• Like 1
  • Good job 1
  • 100 percent yes 1

Mhm that is how i feel with 'my' little/middles in there, some feel super safe and enjoy the cuteness surrounding it all and some want to rebell and pout 😁

Same would go for me when i feel small ^^

• Like 1
  • Love button 1

I don't use my phone when I'm in littlespace as it just doesn't fit in with that mindset so thats a no in that mindset. I wouldn't want these types of controls as an adult with my Daddy as it would take away a type of control and freedom I want to retain. So I guess a double nope from me.

• Like 1

Mhm i agree when feeling little it might not fi that much but for some middles it hits the spot

eheh got them on my PC right now... self controlled atm but feels interesting again

sorry for the bump, hope that is okay

• 2 weeks later...

Sort of. I like the idea. Daddy has thought about installing something on my devices, but so far he hasn't. Instead we have a few rules regarding the type of content I can browse and amount of time I can waste on the internet, especially at night. One of the rules is about sad/scary content... If I watch too much true crime or depressing stuff I have nightmares! Daddy had to create the rule because I kept getting curious and watching sad stuff on YouTube lol. 

Edited by Princess May
Typo
  • Thumbs up 1

Update:

I only got one middle currently still under real control, both his devices under Qustudio

But we both enjoy it a lot, just yesterday his bedtime was set a bit earlier ^_^

Hi Phil !  

I do not have Parental control like the phone wont work..  I do have "Where are you" kind of app so Mommy can track me down. Mommy can also see what I'm doing on my technology and has access to my accounts - Mommy knows. Then, I have an Emulation system (app in my phone) that mommy uses to reward me when I turn off tech on time and use my time for other activities. It's kind of a virtual critter that I can cuddle and play with. I win stuff for the virtual critter if I listen and do what I'm told. 

• Gold star 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh thats cool! OO
Tracking functions are build in the tools i use as well ^_^
Are you a bit restricted in what you do?

This emulation app sounds interesting!

We paused the agreement we had, he need to learn for uni but i still 'spy' on him. We most likely pick it up again in future.
I am currently looking for a middle or little again that might want to 'play'.

Hi Phil! 

Emulation app name is Joon. We use the free version. Said I am 4 y old hehe.

I guess you can use the emulation app to restrict some behaviors - We use a positive version : Mommy choose missions and When I do my missions, I win. I endup doing more what mommy wants - but I win :) ...

• Like 1

That does sound super fun!

I might need to take a look into that :D