DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

How to deal with death

Little_sunshine

When i thought i started to feel better, one of my cats, my little favourite, died. He died during his sleep and I’ve been crying all day. I’ve also been feeling little and it never happened to me, feeling a sad little during those situations 

• Offers hugs 1
  • Hugs 3

Sorry for your loss. How old was your cat? I’ve had to put six dogs to sleep over the years, and it never gets easier.  Each one gets worse.   I cry like a baby.  All we can do is take care of them and love them when we have them. 

Hope you feel better. Your cat would not want you to be upset.❤️

• Like 1
  • Love button 1

Oh I’m so so so sorry sunshine. 🫶🧸🎀💜 hugs hugs hugs. 

it can be really upsetting to be in little space alone, especially when dealing with so much hard feelings from the situation. It is absolutely awful, but your kitty wouldn’t want you to be sad. I’ve had to put down animals and to this day it still hurts but it doesn’t hurt in the same way anymore. What might help you is when you’re feeling like you miss him, get a stuffie that reminds you of him and if you’re sad, hold the stuffy and cry with him or talk to him and tell him how you miss him and you know he’s not here physically but he’s always with you. 💜💜 please reach out if you need a friend. Hugs 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Cebakes said:

Sorry for your loss. How old was your cat? I’ve had to put six dogs to sleep over the years, and it never gets easier.  Each one gets worse.   I cry like a baby.  All we can do is take care of them and love them when we have them. 

Hope you feel better. Your cat would not want you to be upset.❤️

He was only a few months old, not even a year ://. And I’m trying to think that way but i wish i saw him grow up 😭💔

• Hugs 1

2 hours ago, Aikko said:

Oh I’m so so so sorry sunshine. 🫶🧸🎀💜 hugs hugs hugs. 

it can be really upsetting to be in little space alone, especially when dealing with so much hard feelings from the situation. It is absolutely awful, but your kitty wouldn’t want you to be sad. I’ve had to put down animals and to this day it still hurts but it doesn’t hurt in the same way anymore. What might help you is when you’re feeling like you miss him, get a stuffie that reminds you of him and if you’re sad, hold the stuffy and cry with him or talk to him and tell him how you miss him and you know he’s not here physically but he’s always with you. 💜💜 please reach out if you need a friend. Hugs 

Thank you for your kindness ❤️❤️, seeing our sweet pets die is one of the hardest things ever 💔, I’ll try the stuffie trick

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

12 minutes ago, softbeard said:

My deepest condolences 🫂

Thank you so much 🥺💔

I am so very sorry for your loss, especially since your kitty was so young! I know how devastating this can be, and I'm sorry you're going through this. Definitely let yourself grieve and take however long you need. It's been six years since I had to put down my sweet kitty, and while things have gotten better, I still mourn her loss. The stuffie idea sounds like a really good idea, and there are so many of us here, including me, that are happy to talk or listen if you need it. I know it's so hard, but just take it one day at a time. So many hugs to you

Oh I’m so sorry!!!!  That very very sad, what happened to your poor little kitty. I’m so sad for you and I am giving you big big huggies. I think that remembering your kitty and thinking about him and remembering cuddling him can help lots but it can also be hard to have those memories sometimes, too. Over time, you will feel less sad when you remember him and more happy when you remember him, I promise. But you still might have some times of sadness, and that is just because you love him so much. But I like to believe your kitty is always still with you. 🩷💕

11 hours ago, DaddyRaven said:

deepest sympathies; never easy to lose a beloved pet

Thank you, i truly feel awful:((

11 hours ago, lilpincess said:

I am so very sorry for your loss, especially since your kitty was so young! I know how devastating this can be, and I'm sorry you're going through this. Definitely let yourself grieve and take however long you need. It's been six years since I had to put down my sweet kitty, and while things have gotten better, I still mourn her loss. The stuffie idea sounds like a really good idea, and there are so many of us here, including me, that are happy to talk or listen if you need it. I know it's so hard, but just take it one day at a time. So many hugs to you

Thank you so much, and I’m sorry for your loss too❤️❤️. Many many hugs to you too

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Little Becca said:

Oh I’m so sorry!!!!  That very very sad, what happened to your poor little kitty. I’m so sad for you and I am giving you big big huggies. I think that remembering your kitty and thinking about him and remembering cuddling him can help lots but it can also be hard to have those memories sometimes, too. Over time, you will feel less sad when you remember him and more happy when you remember him, I promise. But you still might have some times of sadness, and that is just because you love him so much. But I like to believe your kitty is always still with you. 🩷💕

I do believe he’s always with me too🥺🥺🥺

• Like 1