DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Share the new equipment you purchased on 420

sherry lee

How cool!!! I didn’t get any new equipment on 4/20, but I did get a big bag of blue cookie, gummies, carts, and some tasty blonde hash. 

4 hours ago, sherry lee said:

I’m curious what new equipment everyone has purchased at 420
Look how cute this battery is : r/entwives

OMG ITS SO CUTEEEEEE!!! I love it. I don’t know how to post a pic small enough here. But on my way out of the dispensary, they gave me a new concentrate pen that’s black with rainbow swirls and only asked for a review in return. Needless to say they got a 5🌟 from me. 😁

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Aikko said:

OMG ITS SO CUTEEEEEE!!! I love it. I don’t know how to post a pic small enough here. But on my way out of the dispensary, they gave me a new concentrate pen that’s black with rainbow swirls and only asked for a review in return. Needless to say they got a 5🌟 from me. 😁

What I bought is the Lookah Bear. I like it very much. There are also tie dye colors.

image.png.8bff30f6b75f55b16846186fc7847f4a.png

Edited by sherry lee
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

It’s too troublesome to post pictures here, I need small pictures

Edited by sherry lee
  • 100 percent yes 1

22 hours ago, Cebakes said:

How cool!!! I didn’t get any new equipment on 4/20, but I did get a big bag of blue cookie, gummies, carts, and some tasty blonde hash. 

That's pretty good too

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sherry lee said:

What I bought is the Lookah Bear. I like it very much. There are also tie dye colors.

image.png.8bff30f6b75f55b16846186fc7847f4a.png

SO ADORABLE! ill have to look online for some. I live in a medical only state, so the devices are mostly functional, not adorable. But this. Yeah, this would be the best. 😻

On 4/25/2024 at 7:14 PM, Aikko said:

SO ADORABLE! ill have to look online for some. I live in a medical only state, so the devices are mostly functional, not adorable. But this. Yeah, this would be the best. 😻

This brand can be purchased online, mainly because many of its products are very creative. You can check out their glass bongs and dab rigs, which are very stylish and have great vape.