DDlg Forum & Community Summer Fun !

Make chat great again!

Gentleman_Daddy

I actually don't know if it was ever poppin off in the chatroom buuuut, where is everyone? lets go hangout and pretend we have cookies or something IDK

• Like 1

When I first got here it was tough to keep up it moved so fast.

I'm at work so I can't get away with a lot on here right now but might stop by later.

Not sure how to get the new generation of members into actually chatting with each other.

The special event chat for Christmas was great.. but when we tried it for Easter it was slow again.. 

Maybe it's not going so well because we're on different time zones and then a thread is easier to read and catch up on.. 

Christmas and Halloween were really good.

We tried an official discord when the original chat died but very few people joined. I personally don't like discord so I won't be going there.

2 hours ago, lil Mo said:

The special event chat for Christmas was great.. but when we tried it for Easter it was slow again.. 

Maybe it's not going so well because we're on different time zones and then a thread is easier to read and catch up on.. 

that is true i only see eu times

2 hours ago, shadowrider said:

Christmas and Halloween were really good.

We tried an official discord when the original chat died but very few people joined. I personally don't like discord so I won't be going there.

im not a fan either but kik is worse