Jump to content
DDlg Forum & Community Summer Fun !

Makeup + Cosmetics! πŸ’„πŸ’‹


Capri

Recommended Posts

I'm trying to improve my makeup skills and experiment with more colors, glitters and styles for fun. Let's discuss!

What kind of style do you like?Β Any favorite makeup/cosmetic brands or makeup artists?Β 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm a big fan of douyin makeup, even though i dont do it a lot because i have darker skin.

I really really love my PeriPera double ended highlight stick, it comes in different colors and is so effective for any look you want to achieve. I love the PeriPera brand of anything tbh, its very affordable and they have a wide range of products. Their highlighters are top tier to me though and they have amazing lip tints and lipsticksΒ 

E.L.F Cosmetics is also a really good brand if youre looking for convinent makeup. I use their primer and setting spray but i also have used foundations and concealers from there which were amazing aswell.

My favorite mascars brand is definitely the ILIA black mascara which is a little expensive but very good with the subtle but long eyelash look i like. I havent tried the other products from this brand but Im sure they are good too!

I hope that these were some good reccomendations! Much love~β™‘

  • Love button 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, starz._. said:

I'm a big fan of douyin makeup, even though i dont do it a lot because i have darker skin.

I really really love my PeriPera double ended highlight stick, it comes in different colors and is so effective for any look you want to achieve. I love the PeriPera brand of anything tbh, its very affordable and they have a wide range of products. Their highlighters are top tier to me though and they have amazing lip tints and lipsticksΒ 

E.L.F Cosmetics is also a really good brand if youre looking for convinent makeup. I use their primer and setting spray but i also have used foundations and concealers from there which were amazing aswell.

My favorite mascars brand is definitely the ILIA black mascara which is a little expensive but very good with the subtle but long eyelash look i like. I havent tried the other products from this brand but Im sure they are good too!

I hope that these were some good reccomendations! Much love~β™‘

Ohh thanks so much!! What's douyin makeup?? I've heard of it but don't know much.

Also Peripera is super cute! I actually have one of their tints. πŸ₯°

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Douyin makeup is a style of Chinese makeup that is really popular in Asia. I'm just going to attach a picture because im not sure how to describe it in words lol. I think if you really like glittery makeup you might be into certain aspects of this style!

dc6b06a4115ecdc5dddf082523f89b30.jpg

Β 

  • Love button 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, starz._. said:

Douyin makeup is a style of Chinese makeup that is really popular in Asia. I'm just going to attach a picture because im not sure how to describe it in words lol. I think if you really like glittery makeup you might be into certain aspects of this style!

dc6b06a4115ecdc5dddf082523f89b30.jpg

Β 

That's adorable I love it! πŸ’–

  • Love button 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah Im absolutely obssessed with it! Its sooo cute

I also use an eye primer when i want to do this style, i believe its called L.A Girl Pro or smth like that. It really helps your eyeshadow pigments pop and stay vibrant on your eyelid for a long time. You can use an eyelid primer on a lot of different styles and in my opinion it kinda elevates the look and makes it more sustainable!

  • Love button 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, starz._. said:

Yeah Im absolutely obssessed with it! Its sooo cute

I also use an eye primer when i want to do this style, i believe its called L.A Girl Pro or smth like that. It really helps your eyeshadow pigments pop and stay vibrant on your eyelid for a long time. You can use an eyelid primer on a lot of different styles and in my opinion it kinda elevates the look and makes it more sustainable!

Thanks for the advice! I have a mini Urban Decay eye primer that came as a gift so I use that but might need to invest in a new one :)

  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, makeup is one of my things. Even though I don't actually wear it often, I like my natural skin too.

Makeup is so fun. I say it's an easy way to play around and have fun. I'm a gloss addict. Last time I do cleaned my out I got rid of 20...not counting the ones I kept. Recently bought a blue mascara that I love. Also, you can never go wrong with sparkly eyeshadow.✨ Just have fun!

  • Love button 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, MissNMTX said:

Ok, makeup is one of my things. Even though I don't actually wear it often, I like my natural skin too.

Makeup is so fun. I say it's an easy way to play around and have fun. I'm a gloss addict. Last time I do cleaned my out I got rid of 20...not counting the ones I kept. Recently bought a blue mascara that I love. Also, you can never go wrong with sparkly eyeshadow.✨ Just have fun!

Ooh ive never tried bright colored mascara before only black and brown! it sounds fun 🀩 

It's easy to buy too many cute things that I dont need but want tho aa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...