DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Teasing little when being big

LolitaDaddy

Hi littles,

Has your daddy ever tease you of your "little persona" when you are not in your little space & waz trying to get him to work with you to resolve some big people issues?

If so, how often does it happen & how does that make you feel?

How do you normally react or respond to him teasing you?

What usually happens or what do you have to do to get him be serious with you?

Please include your real age & little age.. & if possible, how you were teased & what the issue was.

Happy snuggles into the new year... :)

Guest MyDaddyMyWorld

He is a grown up, with feelings for me, so no. Of course not. That, to me, is extremely hurtful and childish.

What part of that suggests being a daddy?

Guest Pouty Kitten

I wouldn't really call it teasing but when I struggle to do certain things, Daddy tells me, "It's okay, you're just a baby/little girl." I wouldn't really tolerate teasing about my little persona because that's just part of who I am.

Guest Heavenly.D.Carr
I agree. If a daddy and a little are not in the dynamic then it shouldn't be brought up at that moment. Yes, it is a life style but there is a moment where it needs to separate from the adult problems. He shouldn't try to tease and provoke a responsewhen majority of the time we llittles wanna be in our space all the time. DDlg is a very tricky thing because its hard to contain the urges to stop being cg and being a little. A daddy should never tease because its gives off the wrong vibes on how much a daddy actual cares

My DD and I tend to do some innocent teasing but not for the purpose you mentioned, we solely do it to initiate some fun playtime.

What you're asking is something different though. My DD doesn't do that to me, nor do I believe it could be beneficial to either the DD or the little if teasing(/bullying?) was used to address/solve problems within the relationship that could also be addressed/solved through normal communication.

We play with humiliation and similar quite often, so sometimes my partner will tease me about being a "baby" even while we're in adult headspaces.

(The frequent consequence of that is that it makes me feel instantly tiny and pouty!)