DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Comfort Stuffies/items

Guest itsbabygirlbean

So hard to pick a favorite!

Plum pink hooves, my uni is comforting...as well as jerry giraffe..or daddy's t shirt..

<3

Ps, your bear is Supa cute!

I have a foofy little purple puppy, is name is Philip Fluffy, daddy gives him kisses to hold onto for me, for when I'm feeling sad and he can't be home :)

I have a polar bear plush I named after a character in the movie/book series "The Golden Compass" (that's probably not the name of the book series, but it is for the movie and I'm too lazy to search lol.) I named him after the polar bear Iorek Byrnison. He's my favorite sick animal, but he's still back at my mom's house in Washington State. Until then, I have my Build A Bear that my Master bought me for Halloween; Wolfenstein. He's the Halloween wolf that glows in the dark. Unfortunately though my phones dead and I don't have a picture of him. ):

Guest itsbabygirlbean

So hard to pick a favorite!

Plum pink hooves, my uni is comforting...as well as jerry giraffe..or daddy's t shirt..

<3

Ps, your bear is Supa cute!

Thank you!!

My two kitty stuffies,

The small one (Spooky) I got 2 years ago on christmas from a friend who lives in the UK. Spooky mostly lives on my desk these days.

The big one (Pho) I bought myself recently and I cuddle with her a lot when I go to bed <3

73f921ad9646ab3e37ad5bed46f334c6.png

• Like 4

Guest Buttons

I have a teddy bear which I received for Christmas when I was 3 years old! I've cuddled him every single night since I got him! ^_^ He's been with me everywhere I go. 

And I don't know if these count as items, but I suck my thumb when I'm sleepy/anxious/emotional, and I twirl my hair around my finger - gives me a distraction from the emotions! :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
I has Bunny, who's a bunny and she's so soft and fluffy and warm and I gots her when I was 2 (in actual years, not my usual little years) and I cuddles with her and I would show a picture but my phone is stupid haha

I have 3 teddy bears (Snuggles, Scruffy and Bobo) and if im not feeling well i like to cuddle with Snuggles cause hes the bestest cuddler cause hes so big and soft. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
My favourites are my blankie (red with teddies wearing blue t-shirts that have white "T"s on them) which I got when I was born and an Eeyore stuffie that I've had since I was 2

Inner nerd to the plushie pile. I love my eevee plushies and my lalaloopsy plush ponies. Oh and I have a pound puppy too. Oh and I have a squid made out of socks...sock money squid? Its hard to explain but its super cute and loveable.

I literally have hoards of plushies, but my MLP collection is my favorite ~

Amongst my bears, Hobo Bear is my favorite (he's brown, worn, and has a tattered scarf)

However out of my various MLP plushies, my tiny pocket sized Vinyl Scratch (my favorite pony of all time) has helped me out of many anxiety attacks <3 I have multple plushies and dolls of her, but the tiny one is just somehow so comforting ^.^

Currently my favorite is my Blue Bunny CloudPet I received from my Mistress hehe! <3  > w<

When she is at work and we are away from each other she will send me a cute message and I can play it when I feel lonely.

Guest littlemissbri

I cuddle up with my blanky, Ichigo and Chip. Sometimes I switch it up and I'll cuddle with Pengin and Pengy instead.

Guest WildBunny

I Love to cuddle with my stuffed wolf, Boss. He reminds me of Daddy because when he has to discipline me he goes into what I like to call "Big Bad Wolf" mode LOL. I have since put a bandana on Boss that's a camo pattern since it reminds me of Daddy too. I also like to sleep with my Lilo and Stitch blanket.

• Like 1