PigtailPrincess Posted June 23 Report Posted June 23 @Fox H @innerchildtml @Pink_MyMelody @RoseyLittle @SarBear55 @Baby.M Hello all! So here is where yall will post your answers to my questions. One really important thing in this section is to spoil your answers to keep from ruining the book for others. How to spoil: So to spoil you click reply and then above the place where you write your text there is a little section that has a Bold, Italian, and Underline button. Right after that is a little eye icon. Click that and it brings up a box in the text spot below. You write what you want spoiled in that box and then click post. Only your answers need spoiled. Please reach out if you need help.
SarBear55 Posted July 1 Report Posted July 1 Spoiler 1. So to start off we have an interesting scene with a female character absorbing a butterfly. Any guesses on the meaning or future significance of this? — My thoughts are that maybe the butterfly is some form of reincarnation. I know I’m reaching! 😅 2. This book begins with a breathe of fresh air, with the female character being orphaned but somehow having a wonderful life, a career, and even some loved ones, generally we see hardship right from the begining. Any guesses what obstacles she might face down the road? — At the moment I believe she will face obstacles with her “family” and the people of the town. I do not trust them! 3. Lots of guessing in these first pages! Here we have a mysterious set of jewelry. Do you think they have more significance than just being sentimental? — Yes, however I’m not sure what the significance is! Maybe it harnesses power or something of the sort! 😅 4. After reading some into chapter two do you have any gut feelings or thoughts on the kind nuns who raised Darcy? — I want to say that they seem sincere but this book has me suspicious of everyone! 🤣 5. If you received the mysterious paper message that Darcy got off the sheets on the car how would you react and what would you do? Who is sending the message and are they the ones she should trust instead? — I’m a big believer in the universe and signs. I would have taken that warning to heart and had my shields up. I believe it is Caleb Hale. I think he has powers like Darcy. 6. So far we have met 4 people in Fairydale, Darcys 2 half siblings, their mother, and the lawyer. Who if any do you think will be the biggest threat/problem and why? — The lawyer! I think he’s got a plan up his sleeve in order to get all of the inheritance! 7. Music in the night has our girl making a trip to the old church. Why do you think this music might be playing and who or what might be doing it? — Caleb! I believe he’s the shadow figure that she’s been seeing! 1
innerchildtml Posted July 3 Report Posted July 3 Spoiler 1. So to start off we have an interesting scene with a female character absorbing a butterfly. Any guesses on the meaning or future significance of this? It sound like this character may have been assaulted. The butterfly seemed to show she is pregnant and the baby may have magic. 2. This book begins with a breathe of fresh air, with the female character being orphaned but somehow having a wonderful life, a career, and even some loved ones, generally we see hardship right from the begining. Any guesses what obstacles she might face down the road? Life is not perfect and as she finds out more about her past it may also bring with it pain. 3. Lots of guessing in these first pages! Here we have a mysterious set of jewelry. Do you think they have more significance than just being sentimental? Jewelry is almost always more important than we know. 4. After reading some into chapter two do you have any gut feelings or thoughts on the kind nuns who raised Darcy? I think they loved her as she was a breathe of fresh air. I also think it is easy to love a child in this kind of situation where every need will be met and nothing has to be worried over. 5. If you received the mysterious paper message that Darcy got off the sheets on the car how would you react and what would you do? Who is sending the message and are they the ones she should trust instead? I want it to be her mom or dad's ghost 6. So far we have met 4 people in Fairydale, Darcys 2 half siblings, their mother, and the lawyer. Who if any do you think will be the biggest threat/problem and why? I think they are all a problem. But I think the attorney is gonna be the worst. 7. Music in the night has our girl making a trip to the old church. Why do you think this music might be playing and who or what might be doing it? Im going with ghosts or supernatural beings. 1
RoseyLittle Posted July 27 Report Posted July 27 Spoiler 1. So to start off we have an interesting scene with a female character absorbing a butterfly. Any guesses on the meaning or future significance of this? Similar to innerchild, I wondered if perhaps it was representative of a child conceived with magic following the assault 2. This book begins with a breathe of fresh air, with the female character being orphaned but somehow having a wonderful life, a career, and even some loved ones, generally we see hardship right from the begining. Any guesses what obstacles she might face down the road? This was a nice flip of the typical script we often see. But I found it interesting because despite all this apparent success, stability, connection - the characters inner world still sounded a little sad in a way. The kind when your life seems all good but something bf still feels missing no matter what you do. Something is clearly going to have to force her out of her comfort zone. 3. Lots of guessing in these first pages! Here we have a mysterious set of jewelry. Do you think they have more significance than just being sentimental? It reminded me of Annie lol! I’m not sure what it’s significance will be, but I’m sure there will be something! 4. After reading some into chapter two do you have any gut feelings or thoughts on the kind nuns who raised Darcy? They seem genuine and warm to me and like a secure base she can return to should ever she need it. 5. If you received the mysterious paper message that Darcy got off the sheets on the car how would you react and what would you do? Who is sending the message and are they the ones she should trust instead? I feel like she is far too easy going with strange going’s on 🤣 I’d be freaking out 6. So far we have met 4 people in Fairydale, Darcys 2 half siblings, their mother, and the lawyer. Who if any do you think will be the biggest threat/problem and why? They are all so shifty but have a feeling the attorney is the most dangerous. He feels like the one really in control. 7. Music in the night has our girl making a trip to the old church. Why do you think this music might be playing and who or what might be doing it? Okay again, she’s far too easy going with creepy things happening around her. I feel like the person watching the horror movie yelling at the character to not go into the house! I wonder if it’s a spirit of some kind or perhaps Caleb 1
RoseyLittle Posted July 27 Report Posted July 27 Spoiler 8. Chapter 4 brings a story from the past of Lizzie and Amon. Who are they and what do they have to do with our 1955 story? I keep wondering if Lizzie is like past reincarnations of her. If perhaps the butterfly scene was the beginning of her lives, like maybe the child? Or maybe her family line? And Amon is somehow going to have been with her in all her lives. Also as a random side note I can’t help but notice the characters references to Jane Austen (especially Northanger Abbey and the fact that the two lives followed are called Elizabeth and Darcy 🤭). 9. So the funeral ends in a rather weird way, with the body not being dead and then vomiting his organs before actually bursting into flames and really dying. Any idea why the family might have lied about him being dead? How or what happened to make him actually dead? Everyone here was far far too cool as a cucumber with this whole scene. Oh he’s alive!!! Now dead by combustion. Whaaaaaat? What is happening in this town?! They clearly needed her to return to Fairydale for some purpose but also resent it. I don’t trust any of them! 10. After the incident at the cabin do you think Caleb is the good guy in this story or something more I feel the struggle with Caleb that Darcy feels, I wobble with him, at times he seems charming and with true good intentions but then also seems duplicitous and almost two faced. I want to like him, but just don’t. 1
PigtailPrincess Posted August 4 Author Report Posted August 4 On 7/1/2026 at 6:15 AM, SarBear55 said: Hide contents 1. So to start off we have an interesting scene with a female character absorbing a butterfly. Any guesses on the meaning or future significance of this? — My thoughts are that maybe the butterfly is some form of reincarnation. I know I’m reaching! 😅 2. This book begins with a breathe of fresh air, with the female character being orphaned but somehow having a wonderful life, a career, and even some loved ones, generally we see hardship right from the begining. Any guesses what obstacles she might face down the road? — At the moment I believe she will face obstacles with her “family” and the people of the town. I do not trust them! 3. Lots of guessing in these first pages! Here we have a mysterious set of jewelry. Do you think they have more significance than just being sentimental? — Yes, however I’m not sure what the significance is! Maybe it harnesses power or something of the sort! 😅 4. After reading some into chapter two do you have any gut feelings or thoughts on the kind nuns who raised Darcy? — I want to say that they seem sincere but this book has me suspicious of everyone! 🤣 5. If you received the mysterious paper message that Darcy got off the sheets on the car how would you react and what would you do? Who is sending the message and are they the ones she should trust instead? — I’m a big believer in the universe and signs. I would have taken that warning to heart and had my shields up. I believe it is Caleb Hale. I think he has powers like Darcy. 6. So far we have met 4 people in Fairydale, Darcys 2 half siblings, their mother, and the lawyer. Who if any do you think will be the biggest threat/problem and why? — The lawyer! I think he’s got a plan up his sleeve in order to get all of the inheritance! 7. Music in the night has our girl making a trip to the old church. Why do you think this music might be playing and who or what might be doing it? — Caleb! I believe he’s the shadow figure that she’s been seeing! Thank you for your answers friend! Sorry it took me a while to answer but I like to give each post my full attention. So for question 1! Spoiler Ok now we have read a little further in I think you may have nailed this one right off the bat!!! I was not as good of a guesses so kudos for this guess. I am eager to know more because this book is really keeping us on our toes and in the dark.
PigtailPrincess Posted August 4 Author Report Posted August 4 On 7/3/2026 at 1:47 PM, innerchildtml said: Reveal hidden contents 1. So to start off we have an interesting scene with a female character absorbing a butterfly. Any guesses on the meaning or future significance of this? It sound like this character may have been assaulted. The butterfly seemed to show she is pregnant and the baby may have magic. 2. This book begins with a breathe of fresh air, with the female character being orphaned but somehow having a wonderful life, a career, and even some loved ones, generally we see hardship right from the begining. Any guesses what obstacles she might face down the road? Life is not perfect and as she finds out more about her past it may also bring with it pain. 3. Lots of guessing in these first pages! Here we have a mysterious set of jewelry. Do you think they have more significance than just being sentimental? Jewelry is almost always more important than we know. 4. After reading some into chapter two do you have any gut feelings or thoughts on the kind nuns who raised Darcy? I think they loved her as she was a breathe of fresh air. I also think it is easy to love a child in this kind of situation where every need will be met and nothing has to be worried over. 5. If you received the mysterious paper message that Darcy got off the sheets on the car how would you react and what would you do? Who is sending the message and are they the ones she should trust instead? I want it to be her mom or dad's ghost 6. So far we have met 4 people in Fairydale, Darcys 2 half siblings, their mother, and the lawyer. Who if any do you think will be the biggest threat/problem and why? I think they are all a problem. But I think the attorney is gonna be the worst. 7. Music in the night has our girl making a trip to the old church. Why do you think this music might be playing and who or what might be doing it? Im going with ghosts or supernatural beings. Thank you for the answers and also being patient friend! I like to do these qhen I can really read through because I love the effort yall put into them. So number 2 Spoiler Ok I agree that her past is gonna bite her. On a deeper level I love this answer because it shows that even if someone's life appears really good and with little conflict that there is ALWAYS something and maybe that person just hasn't hit their complication yet.
PigtailPrincess Posted August 4 Author Report Posted August 4 On 7/27/2026 at 2:44 PM, RoseyLittle said: Reveal hidden contents 1. So to start off we have an interesting scene with a female character absorbing a butterfly. Any guesses on the meaning or future significance of this? Similar to innerchild, I wondered if perhaps it was representative of a child conceived with magic following the assault 2. This book begins with a breathe of fresh air, with the female character being orphaned but somehow having a wonderful life, a career, and even some loved ones, generally we see hardship right from the begining. Any guesses what obstacles she might face down the road? This was a nice flip of the typical script we often see. But I found it interesting because despite all this apparent success, stability, connection - the characters inner world still sounded a little sad in a way. The kind when your life seems all good but something bf still feels missing no matter what you do. Something is clearly going to have to force her out of her comfort zone. 3. Lots of guessing in these first pages! Here we have a mysterious set of jewelry. Do you think they have more significance than just being sentimental? It reminded me of Annie lol! I’m not sure what it’s significance will be, but I’m sure there will be something! 4. After reading some into chapter two do you have any gut feelings or thoughts on the kind nuns who raised Darcy? They seem genuine and warm to me and like a secure base she can return to should ever she need it. 5. If you received the mysterious paper message that Darcy got off the sheets on the car how would you react and what would you do? Who is sending the message and are they the ones she should trust instead? I feel like she is far too easy going with strange going’s on 🤣 I’d be freaking out 6. So far we have met 4 people in Fairydale, Darcys 2 half siblings, their mother, and the lawyer. Who if any do you think will be the biggest threat/problem and why? They are all so shifty but have a feeling the attorney is the most dangerous. He feels like the one really in control. 7. Music in the night has our girl making a trip to the old church. Why do you think this music might be playing and who or what might be doing it? Okay again, she’s far too easy going with creepy things happening around her. I feel like the person watching the horror movie yelling at the character to not go into the house! I wonder if it’s a spirit of some kind or perhaps Caleb Thank you again friend for participating! Folks like you make me always want to continue these. Ok number 5 Spoiler Seriously 100% with you on this especially as we read further. What the hell is Darcy so freaking easy going with all thus stuff. Like this has been a very very bizzare scary entrance into the town and she is just like "Oh its ok. I am sure there is a reasonable explanation". No survival instincts. 1
PigtailPrincess Posted August 4 Author Report Posted August 4 On 7/27/2026 at 2:53 PM, RoseyLittle said: Reveal hidden contents 8. Chapter 4 brings a story from the past of Lizzie and Amon. Who are they and what do they have to do with our 1955 story? I keep wondering if Lizzie is like past reincarnations of her. If perhaps the butterfly scene was the beginning of her lives, like maybe the child? Or maybe her family line? And Amon is somehow going to have been with her in all her lives. Also as a random side note I can’t help but notice the characters references to Jane Austen (especially Northanger Abbey and the fact that the two lives followed are called Elizabeth and Darcy 🤭). 9. So the funeral ends in a rather weird way, with the body not being dead and then vomiting his organs before actually bursting into flames and really dying. Any idea why the family might have lied about him being dead? How or what happened to make him actually dead? Everyone here was far far too cool as a cucumber with this whole scene. Oh he’s alive!!! Now dead by combustion. Whaaaaaat? What is happening in this town?! They clearly needed her to return to Fairydale for some purpose but also resent it. I don’t trust any of them! 10. After the incident at the cabin do you think Caleb is the good guy in this story or something more I feel the struggle with Caleb that Darcy feels, I wobble with him, at times he seems charming and with true good intentions but then also seems duplicitous and almost two faced. I want to like him, but just don’t. Thank you for these answers friend! Ok so number 8 Spoiler Yessss someone else also caught on to possible reincarnation and I think I agree but am really eager to see that all spelled out and explained. The author is really stringing us along lol. Also yessss I think this author definitely has a love of the classics
innerchildtml Posted August 4 Report Posted August 4 Spoiler Author Posted 5 hours ago @Pink_MyMelody @RoseyLittle @SarBear55 @innerchildtml @Fox H Yall have been incredibly patient and I appriciate it!!! I was sick with a kidney infection and the fprum hasn't been playing nice and has been down off and on. But never fear! The show will go on. Here are questions for chapters 7-11! Per usual they are optional. Please use spoilers and post in the link below. Q 11. So our female main character has woken up and all signs point to a SA. She sees an identical little kitty to Mr Meow appear outside the door who is very friendly. Do you think this cat holds any special meaning? If so what? I think Mr. Meow is somehow connected to whomever is her soul connection. He seems to appear connected to Amon. 12. This question is a simple yet not so elegantly put one. What the hell is going on with Caleb and his weird behavior and lack of memory. Even if Darcy wasnt SAd like he says he still acted abominable and weird. Ir could this be all in her head? I think it is part of the magic in the town. He is either a magical creature like vampire and looses control a bit and then wipes her mind, or the magic that is telling her not to trust is trying to show her his true nature, 13. Here we are back in the 1700s. Elizabeth finally meets her savior again one year later. He says he was detained for the year with other things. Any guesses on what could be so important? Something is shady with this dude, but I think he is connected to the cat so he knew what was going on with her even if he wasnt paying attention to what she needed. 14. Here in olden times we are getting hints that we are meant to believe that Elezibeth and her rescuer might be one and the same with Darcy and Caleb in the 1950s. Or at the very least that there is some multiple lives situation going on. Do you think every couple meets multiple times throughout history? If not what sort of witchcraft makes these two special? I kinda believe in real life that our souls are connected to the same souls in each time frame. So we may not always be the same relationship to each other, but we will always be connected. It is not hard for me to believe that Elizabeth and Darcy are the same. Im not as sure about Caleb as he is quite different in some ways to Amon. 15. Do you think the fire at Darcys house was an accident? If not who could have caused it and why? Not an accident. I kinda think the town did it cause shes a witch, but also think Caleb could have done it to force her his way. 17. So Darcy seems to have had an imagined moment of Caleb biting her neck. She has had several of these where she thinks its real but then I'll hate she imagined appears not to have happened. What do you think is going on in these moments? I think they are real to some degree and its the magicshowing her the truth 1
innerchildtml Posted August 9 Report Posted August 9 Spoiler 18. So now Darcy is being told Rhiannon is a witch, that the ghost was actually a creature going after her, and other magical things and she seems to just be taking it all in stride. Why do you think she is so calm and accepting of these things? I mean shes dreaming Amon and then he talks to her, she realized she is seeing past lives and that she was a witch in them. With all the strange things happening this seems par for the course. 19. Darcy speaks of Caleb's intellect and knowledge, saying he could go anywhere and be anything. Why do you think he is still in Fairydale then? He is waiting for her. Idk if he is good or evil, but he seems to be linked with her past and he had to wait for her return. 20. Back with Lizzie in the 1700s and her mother is revealing all their witch history to her. Lizzie feels she is withholding things though. What do you think that might be and why is she hiding them? I think they are using Lizzie and that this thing with Amon is bigger then they are letting on. 21. Amon seems unwilling to be intimate with Lizzie and her mother hints at her virginity having to do with her powers. Do you think the two somehow linked? Im not sure. He seems to want to do things the right way. It could be some sort of old fashion idea. This one is weird. 1
PigtailPrincess Posted August 9 Author Report Posted August 9 2 minutes ago, innerchildtml said: Hide contents 18. So now Darcy is being told Rhiannon is a witch, that the ghost was actually a creature going after her, and other magical things and she seems to just be taking it all in stride. Why do you think she is so calm and accepting of these things? I mean shes dreaming Amon and then he talks to her, she realized she is seeing past lives and that she was a witch in them. With all the strange things happening this seems par for the course. 19. Darcy speaks of Caleb's intellect and knowledge, saying he could go anywhere and be anything. Why do you think he is still in Fairydale then? He is waiting for her. Idk if he is good or evil, but he seems to be linked with her past and he had to wait for her return. 20. Back with Lizzie in the 1700s and her mother is revealing all their witch history to her. Lizzie feels she is withholding things though. What do you think that might be and why is she hiding them? I think they are using Lizzie and that this thing with Amon is bigger then they are letting on. 21. Amon seems unwilling to be intimate with Lizzie and her mother hints at her virginity having to do with her powers. Do you think the two somehow linked? Im not sure. He seems to want to do things the right way. It could be some sort of old fashion idea. This one is weird. Buhahaahah oh my goodness friend that was fast as lightning!!!
innerchildtml Posted August 9 Report Posted August 9 4 minutes ago, PigtailPrincess said: Buhahaahah oh my goodness friend that was fast as lightning!!! Lately if I see it and think, cool I will do that later. It ain't happening. So Im trying to only log in when I have time. Life went from weird, to peaceful, to crazy real fast at my house. 1
innerchildtml Posted August 16 Report Posted August 16 Spoiler 22. The truth is starting to unravel and Darcy is wondering who to trust. Caleb? His family? The Pierces? Amon? Her grandfather? Who would you trust if anyone? NOBODY!!!!! These people are crazy and its best to trust just her intuition. 23. Do you think Amon really killed Lizzie? No. He has done too much to protect her. 24. After touching the green jewel on the cane Darcy has a vision of herself as a woman named Sela even further back in time. This time though there is no mark on her chest but she still has her healing ability. Any insight on why she now has carried the mark in three lives but not in others? I think Sela is her first life. 25. Healing the boy on the beach depleted Darcy a staggering amount and Caleb mentions she isnt at full strength. Why would this be? Idk. It might be because shes never trained or that maybe someone is hobbling her energy some how.n Okay yall this book is really getting me. At times I hate everyone for being manipulative and stupid. And the next I want to hug Caleb or Amon. Too many emotions 1
RoseyLittle Posted August 17 Report Posted August 17 Spoiler 11. So our female main character has woken up and all signs point to a SA. She sees an identical little kitty to Mr Meow appear outside the door who is very friendly. Do you think this cat holds any special meaning? If so what? I was actually wondering if the cat was one of the other characters. Like a slightly creepier version of Professor McGonagall considering all the cat snuggles lol. 12. This question is a simple yet not so elegantly put one. What the hell is going on with Caleb and his weird behavior and lack of memory. Even if Darcy wasnt SAd like he says he still acted abominable and weird. Ir could this be all in her head? I love innerchild's idea of it being the strange magic of the town in a way! What a cool concept that would be and I could really see it. I for sure wondered if he was a supernatural of some sort that lost control and then wiped memories. I don't trust him at all. Too charmy and switches on a dime. 13. Here we are back in the 1700s. Elizabeth finally meets her savior again one year later. He says he was detained for the year with other things. Any guesses on what could be so important? I struggled with this one, recognizing the times and the responsibilities gentlemen had to their estates etc, how little ease their was for communication etc. I wondered if something more sinister detained him. 14. Here in olden times we are getting hints that we are meant to believe that Elezibeth and her rescuer might be one and the same with Darcy and Caleb in the 1950s. Or at the very least that there is some multiple lives situation going on. Do you think every couple meets multiple times throughout history? If not what sort of witchcraft makes these two special? I wondered if there was an aspects of imortality to it. Like Amon is ever living in some way, and Darcy keeps reincarnating over and over, with the couple having different outcomes with each of her lives. I don't think Caleb is Amon - but I also can't tell is Caleb immortal in some way too? Is he her real love or is Amon. I don't trust any of them! 15. Do you think the fire at Darcys house was an accident? If not who could have caused it and why? I do not think it was an accident at all. I assumed it was Caleb but there are so many potentials for who it could be with everything going on. 16. This is an artsy one!!! Mr. Nicholson has a rather unique green stone on top of his cane. Please either find an online photo or draw what you think this stone looks like. I will have to get back with this one 17. So Darcy seems to have had an imagined moment of Caleb biting her neck. She has had several of these where she thinks its real but then I'll hate she imagined appears not to have happened. What do you think is going on in these moments? Okay so I experience Caleb as like supernatural gaslighting lol! I think they are real or versions of real that could happen. I do not buy the whole, its all in your head. 1
RoseyLittle Posted August 17 Report Posted August 17 Spoiler 18. So now Darcy is being told Rhiannon is a witch, that the ghost was actually a creature going after her, and other magical things and she seems to just be taking it all in stride. Why do you think she is so calm and accepting of these things? I would love to say the more answers she gets, the more information, the more comfortable she gets...but she has just been very "go along with it" from the beginning so who knows. I wonder if aspects of her calm are part of her history/intentions, like the money being a big draw to ride anything out, the yearning she has always shown for a more adventurous life, for love, for deeper sense of belonging? Maybe even a little naive over confidence of what she can handle. 19. Darcy speaks of Caleb's intellect and knowledge, saying he could go anywhere and be anything. Why do you think he is still in Fairydale then? I wonder how easy it is for people of Fairydale to truly leave Fairydale, like maybe they are alwasy pulled back, or can't actually get out - some kind of Once upon a time thing. I am still so curious about the town as a whole. 20. Back with Lizzie in the 1700s and her mother is revealing all their witch history to her. Lizzie feels she is withholding things though. What do you think that might be and why is she hiding them? I think its hard for her to trust the people who have kept things from her and who have also never shown deep care for her. With Amon it was the opposite, it was intense from the beginning - like love bombing or a trauma bond lol. I mean she was almost SAd and then he rescued her and murdered the person in front of her. 21. Amon seems unwilling to be intimate with Lizzie and her mother hints at her virginity having to do with her powers. Do you think the two somehow linked? I am so unsure about it all. I trust no one. This book does wonders for my trust issues lol. Everyone is shifty. All the characters. In all the lives lol. Just run girl. But yes, I wonder if it is something about her powers, or simply preparing her.
RoseyLittle Posted August 25 Report Posted August 25 Spoiler 22. The truth is starting to unravel and Darcy is wondering who to trust. Caleb? His family? The Pierces? Amon? Her grandfather? Who would you trust if anyone? Absolutely no one!! Everyone is shifty. I feel I would be pulled to trust Amon more only because the dreams seem so much like felt memories I think that would get me muddled even though I would know I could be being messed with. 23. Do you think Amon really killed Lizzie? No, I think it’s possible something he did somehow led to her death. Like maybe failed to protect or something he may even blame himself over. But I don’t think he will truthfully be the direct culprit. 24. After touching the green jewel on the cane Darcy has a vision of herself as a woman named Sela even further back in time. This time though there is no mark on her chest but she still has her healing ability. Any insight on why she now has carried the mark in three lives but not in others? I also think Sela was the first life but am unsure why unmarked, what is different from that first life to others. 25. Healing the boy on the beach depleted Darcy a staggering amount and Caleb mentions she isnt at full strength. Why would this be? It’s possible she’s untrained, or very young in both age or experience? Or perhaps there are certain things she needs to learn/do to fully unlock her abilities?
innerchildtml Posted September 9 Report Posted September 9 Spoiler 26. Darcy is trying to decide what to do. She either keeps Amon contained via a spell with Rhiannon or Mr. Nicholson which may well kill her or she waits to see what happens if/when Amon comes back. If you were her what would you do between the three? Wait for Amon he seems the most real. 27. After reading about what Rhiannon showed Darcy happened in the church that night do you think its true? False? A partial truth? If you think its true any guesses why it happened the way it did? The behavior doesnt match her gut feelings. So something is off. 28. Here we are back in Lizzies time. Do you truly think her mother does not suspect or downright know she is still heavily involved with Amon? If you think she does why might she be pretending she doesnt? This mom is clueless and self absorbed. 29. If we are to draw conclusions it would seem Amon has spent many many years alive only to have Lizzy/Darcy his soul mate for brief periods during those years, leading to long stretches of loneliness. What affect do you think this had on his mental wellness? Could this have played a part in the church scene if it was real? TBH this was a little close to home for me. This is not s book I would have picked up on my own. So glad we read it. 1
PigtailPrincess Posted September 23 Author Report Posted September 23 On 8/4/2026 at 4:46 PM, innerchildtml said: Hide contents Author Posted 5 hours ago @Pink_MyMelody @RoseyLittle @SarBear55 @innerchildtml @Fox H Yall have been incredibly patient and I appriciate it!!! I was sick with a kidney infection and the fprum hasn't been playing nice and has been down off and on. But never fear! The show will go on. Here are questions for chapters 7-11! Per usual they are optional. Please use spoilers and post in the link below. Q Hide contents 11. So our female main character has woken up and all signs point to a SA. She sees an identical little kitty to Mr Meow appear outside the door who is very friendly. Do you think this cat holds any special meaning? If so what? I think Mr. Meow is somehow connected to whomever is her soul connection. He seems to appear connected to Amon. 12. This question is a simple yet not so elegantly put one. What the hell is going on with Caleb and his weird behavior and lack of memory. Even if Darcy wasnt SAd like he says he still acted abominable and weird. Ir could this be all in her head? I think it is part of the magic in the town. He is either a magical creature like vampire and looses control a bit and then wipes her mind, or the magic that is telling her not to trust is trying to show her his true nature, 13. Here we are back in the 1700s. Elizabeth finally meets her savior again one year later. He says he was detained for the year with other things. Any guesses on what could be so important? Something is shady with this dude, but I think he is connected to the cat so he knew what was going on with her even if he wasnt paying attention to what she needed. 14. Here in olden times we are getting hints that we are meant to believe that Elezibeth and her rescuer might be one and the same with Darcy and Caleb in the 1950s. Or at the very least that there is some multiple lives situation going on. Do you think every couple meets multiple times throughout history? If not what sort of witchcraft makes these two special? I kinda believe in real life that our souls are connected to the same souls in each time frame. So we may not always be the same relationship to each other, but we will always be connected. It is not hard for me to believe that Elizabeth and Darcy are the same. Im not as sure about Caleb as he is quite different in some ways to Amon. 15. Do you think the fire at Darcys house was an accident? If not who could have caused it and why? Not an accident. I kinda think the town did it cause shes a witch, but also think Caleb could have done it to force her his way. 17. So Darcy seems to have had an imagined moment of Caleb biting her neck. She has had several of these where she thinks its real but then I'll hate she imagined appears not to have happened. What do you think is going on in these moments? I think they are real to some degree and its the magicshowing her the truth Thank you for your answers friend! Ok #14 Spoiler Ohhh ok I love this idea that some souls are super connected and come back but not always with the same relationship. Like sometimes brother and sister sometimes lovers sometimes friends. It is a theory I have read in a few books and I always love it. 1
PigtailPrincess Posted September 23 Author Report Posted September 23 On 8/9/2026 at 8:54 AM, innerchildtml said: Hide contents 18. So now Darcy is being told Rhiannon is a witch, that the ghost was actually a creature going after her, and other magical things and she seems to just be taking it all in stride. Why do you think she is so calm and accepting of these things? I mean shes dreaming Amon and then he talks to her, she realized she is seeing past lives and that she was a witch in them. With all the strange things happening this seems par for the course. 19. Darcy speaks of Caleb's intellect and knowledge, saying he could go anywhere and be anything. Why do you think he is still in Fairydale then? He is waiting for her. Idk if he is good or evil, but he seems to be linked with her past and he had to wait for her return. 20. Back with Lizzie in the 1700s and her mother is revealing all their witch history to her. Lizzie feels she is withholding things though. What do you think that might be and why is she hiding them? I think they are using Lizzie and that this thing with Amon is bigger then they are letting on. 21. Amon seems unwilling to be intimate with Lizzie and her mother hints at her virginity having to do with her powers. Do you think the two somehow linked? Im not sure. He seems to want to do things the right way. It could be some sort of old fashion idea. This one is weird. Thank you for these answers friend! Ok so #19 Spoiler Ok I think you nailed it. Like I am also not sure wether or not to trust him but he for sure seems like he was waiting for her and is super super involved in her time in town. Honewtly the author did a very good job of leaving us guessing on wether or not to trust him as a character. 1
PigtailPrincess Posted September 23 Author Report Posted September 23 On 8/16/2026 at 2:05 PM, innerchildtml said: Hide contents 22. The truth is starting to unravel and Darcy is wondering who to trust. Caleb? His family? The Pierces? Amon? Her grandfather? Who would you trust if anyone? NOBODY!!!!! These people are crazy and its best to trust just her intuition. 23. Do you think Amon really killed Lizzie? No. He has done too much to protect her. 24. After touching the green jewel on the cane Darcy has a vision of herself as a woman named Sela even further back in time. This time though there is no mark on her chest but she still has her healing ability. Any insight on why she now has carried the mark in three lives but not in others? I think Sela is her first life. 25. Healing the boy on the beach depleted Darcy a staggering amount and Caleb mentions she isnt at full strength. Why would this be? Idk. It might be because shes never trained or that maybe someone is hobbling her energy some how.n Okay yall this book is really getting me. At times I hate everyone for being manipulative and stupid. And the next I want to hug Caleb or Amon. Too many emotions Thank you for these answers friend! It means alot that you go through and take the time. Ok so #24 Spoiler Ohhhh what a good guess. I thpught maybe Sela was a past relative but honestly I think your guess makes more sense. At this point we don't know much abput Sela but their personalities are very similar. 1
PigtailPrincess Posted September 23 Author Report Posted September 23 On 8/17/2026 at 11:43 AM, RoseyLittle said: Hide contents 11. So our female main character has woken up and all signs point to a SA. She sees an identical little kitty to Mr Meow appear outside the door who is very friendly. Do you think this cat holds any special meaning? If so what? I was actually wondering if the cat was one of the other characters. Like a slightly creepier version of Professor McGonagall considering all the cat snuggles lol. 12. This question is a simple yet not so elegantly put one. What the hell is going on with Caleb and his weird behavior and lack of memory. Even if Darcy wasnt SAd like he says he still acted abominable and weird. Ir could this be all in her head? I love innerchild's idea of it being the strange magic of the town in a way! What a cool concept that would be and I could really see it. I for sure wondered if he was a supernatural of some sort that lost control and then wiped memories. I don't trust him at all. Too charmy and switches on a dime. 13. Here we are back in the 1700s. Elizabeth finally meets her savior again one year later. He says he was detained for the year with other things. Any guesses on what could be so important? I struggled with this one, recognizing the times and the responsibilities gentlemen had to their estates etc, how little ease their was for communication etc. I wondered if something more sinister detained him. 14. Here in olden times we are getting hints that we are meant to believe that Elezibeth and her rescuer might be one and the same with Darcy and Caleb in the 1950s. Or at the very least that there is some multiple lives situation going on. Do you think every couple meets multiple times throughout history? If not what sort of witchcraft makes these two special? I wondered if there was an aspects of imortality to it. Like Amon is ever living in some way, and Darcy keeps reincarnating over and over, with the couple having different outcomes with each of her lives. I don't think Caleb is Amon - but I also can't tell is Caleb immortal in some way too? Is he her real love or is Amon. I don't trust any of them! 15. Do you think the fire at Darcys house was an accident? If not who could have caused it and why? I do not think it was an accident at all. I assumed it was Caleb but there are so many potentials for who it could be with everything going on. 16. This is an artsy one!!! Mr. Nicholson has a rather unique green stone on top of his cane. Please either find an online photo or draw what you think this stone looks like. I will have to get back with this one 17. So Darcy seems to have had an imagined moment of Caleb biting her neck. She has had several of these where she thinks its real but then I'll hate she imagined appears not to have happened. What do you think is going on in these moments? Okay so I experience Caleb as like supernatural gaslighting lol! I think they are real or versions of real that could happen. I do not buy the whole, its all in your head. Thank you for these answers friend! Ok so #11 Spoiler Buhahaaha this made me laugh so hard. I agree thpugh, this cat seems way too aware to just be a cat and I think it is for sure somehow connected to a person, I am just not sure at this point who.
innerchildtml Posted September 24 Report Posted September 24 Spoiler 30. Here Darcy makes her way into what would have been her room as Lizzie with Amon back in time. She is receiving bits and pieces of visions from back then tpuch8ng the items. Why do ypu think she is getting visions here and not in the rest of the house? Also why do you think everything has been left as it was black then with the dresses and jewelry and letters? We already know Darcy and Lizzie are connected. If we believe in the connection, then places she inhabited would be a stronger pull. I wonder if magic protected it.so only she could see it. 31. As Caleb is watching Mr Nicholson fight he tells Darcy cryptically that he bit the hand that fed him and stile what Caleb held most dear. Any guesses as to what this means or what happened? Im wondering who in Caleb's family Mr. Nicholson hurt or broke a promise to. 32. Lizzie and Am9n adopt her sisters 3 children after her death, what do you think of this choice? C0nsodering their immortality and complicated existence do you think this is a smart decision? Do you think someday they would have to tell the children? How do ypu think they would take it? As someone who adopted teenagers who were relatives, I would have jumped right in. The family has magic, so I think the plan is either to raise them and then tell them sorta the truth, or fake their deaths once all the kids are old enough. 33. We find out Amon did in fact kill Lizzies sister and her husband. Do you think there was a bigger reason or did he just want to make her happy in a warped way? Why wouldn't he have been open with her if there was a good reason? Discussed it together? Everything he does seems to have a reason its hard to tell people their family did something that bad. I assume he didnt want to hurt her more. Men and their misguided chivalry. 34. We find out Amon has in fact been Caleb this whole time. So once again he deceived Darcy/Lizzy. Do ypu think this is a history destined to repeat itself? Will he always lie to her or can they move beyond it? As we learn his history, I hope he redeems himself cause it seems like he had good reasons.
innerchildtml Posted September 24 Report Posted September 24 Spoiler 35. So we know from what Darcy overheard that Amon is not actually a demon but is something. What is your guess on what that is? At this point, I hope he is some kind of long lived supernatural. Maybe Vampire on steroids? 36. How old do you think Amon is? And where do you think he came from since he is an immortal creature of some kind? Well it sounds like several thousand years at least. And who knows where he is from. I just keep hearing Shakespeare, "There ate more things in Heaven and Hell" 37. So often people who can see the future go a bit crazy. Lydia had all these possible futures and bits of info that might or might not come to pass. Are you suprised she was able to work through it all? Do you think it unrealistic that she still was able to live a happy life? Well she loved her parents and she was strong. I think most determined women can do what is necessary. Especially when health and safety are concerned. She did have a mostly content life. Idk about happy. She lost her parents young, watched her daughter and granddaughter get raped, and knew her dad was locked in a cellar. 38. When Amon lost Darcy in 05 he lost it and killed many people, what do you think would happen if in present day Darcy decided that was too much and she wouldn't willingly be with him anymore, even knowing they are mates? So this one is odd. If someone killed her, he'd go nuclear. If she chose to walk away to be happy, I think he'd let her go and quietly watch over her. I do think he wouldn't let another man near her. 39. Darcy has lived by several names at this point, since she may live forever now she might want to pick her own. If you could pick your own name/names what would it be? You know, I love my name. I dont think I would change itm 40. Abel admits he was mad because he wanted the power of magic but only women in his family got that. Abraham as his brother also never had access to magic. Why then did they turn out so different? Abraham was so good and Abel so evil. Is this nature or nurture? He was old enough when his parents died to already be educated on the magic and demons and maybe he also had alot of his grandmother in him. So he always wanted more and couldn't be c9ntent so no amount of nurture was gonna fix that. 41. As we delve into Selas memories when she was kept by her mother we learn she didnt even have decent clothes or fancy things. Her mother appears to be rich so why do you think she deprives her? Control and power have very little need for explanation. There is something in it for her to keep Sela like this. Baseline narsasisim
innerchildtml Posted September 24 Report Posted September 24 Spoiler 42. Why do you think Selas mother seems to be trying so hard to rewrite and lie about history to her? Control. Knowledge is power. She needs Sela for something and ignorance is the best way to control someone. 43. Amon can read Selas mind especially well this early on as she hasn't learned to shield it yet. Would you like this? What do you think are the positives and negatives of it? Oh no, I cant imagine hearing thoughts. Thats shits inside your head for a reason.think about all the trains of thoughts in your head. Nope too much 44. We find out Sela has been essentially tortured by her mother to discover the extent of her powers yet right before meeting Amon she is still excited to see her and craving her approval. Does this shock you? Are you suprised she doesnt hate her after all of that? This does not shock me. She has been isolated and wants to please. I think she thinks its normal. Sadness 45. Sela busts out of the cell/prison her mother put her in after taking Amon. It isnt even that hard for her. Are you suprised her mother didnt place more barriers to her getting out? Why was it so easy? Her mom underestimated her and her connection to Amon. 46. Selas mother talked about using her for the empire before she died. How exactly do you think they planned to put Selas skills to use for a whole army? Maybe try to find a way to give portions of her power to others or to have her health the empire or army? 47. It appears the jewel Ambrosius removed from Sela was her power. Do you think now in present day fusing her back to it is possible? Any idea why Amon hasn't already done that instead making it a necklace for her? I think she probably could fuse it back, but i wonder if it takes a certain level of magic or skill and they didnt have it.
Recommended Posts