sophieR Posted July 21 Report Posted July 21 I'm recovering from a rollercoaster of... Well everything. Lots of stress ended up with me not eating for about 4 days, having really bad IBS flare and my bulemia acting up.. with barely sipping water or keeping anything down. The headache, pain and just entire body shut down and general fatigue.. it's been exhausting. I'm tired and I don't want to deal with life but I'm working, still pushing.. I believe that it will get easier. This is the right path. 6
PRINCESSNICKIE Posted August 26 Report Posted August 26 Your strength is admirable. It will get better, it's something I have to remind myself too, and it will get there. Best wishes for your journey. 1
RoseyLittle Posted September 14 Report Posted September 14 It's beautiful the way you turn towards hope even in all the pain - that's resilience. Sometimes I wish we didn't have lives we needed to be resilient in...but sometimes just continuing to breath and put one foot in front of the other is a courageous act of defiance. 💗 1 1
Josey Wales Posted September 15 Report Posted September 15 As vulnerable as you feel what you’ve written makes me believe you are stronger than you think I’m hoping things get better 🙏 1 1
innerchildtml Posted September 16 Report Posted September 16 Hugs friend. I hope things are looking up now. 1
Recommended Posts